Chain Reaction Cycles Sucks!!!!

zeepee

Guest Big H

Never had a problem with CRC and local i use Buycycle who are based in Pta.

Skottie ..... this posting is about the flyer www.chainreactioncycles.com emailed with all their yummy goodies and NOT about their bad service...... Goofie Coovie even misunderstood that!!!!!!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they on the Isle of Man?????? That is where my bank is!!!!!!

Thats cool - I'm sure no one from SARS monitors these posts :unsure: <_< :huh: :mellow: B)

Guest Big H

True BigH, but uncool for CWC to try hijack this.

Bussinuz is Bussinuz and all is fair in luv and war I suppose...... if you are servicing a small community in the Cape Colony I suppose you grab all opportunities of exposure you can find.

Guest Big H

Thats cool - I'm sure no one from SARS monitors these posts :unsure: <_< :huh: :mellow: B)

Why ..... It is not illegal, I have two offshore accounts and I have not paid tax since March 2005.

Just get the bike before you get married - that way it was still YOUR money that you spent and not 'OURS' :D

CRC can take a page out of Chris Willemse's book on how to deliver a service.

and they said there was no longer humour to be found on the hub!

@Scotty...this is a public forum!! Nothing wrong with airing your opinions here...

CWC also takes out banner adverts...so in my book..they can chat ab out their service etc on any forum as they wish!!

Guest Big H

@Scotty...this is a public forum!! Nothing wrong with airing your opinions here...

CWC also takes out banner adverts...so in my book..they can chat ab out their service etc on any forum as they wish!!

Cassie...... the keyword here is "hijack" .............. by a registered Hubber..... Rule 234.12.76V1.57

Goodness. A nice light-hearted thread at the end of page one, now this? You fellas need to get laid or drunk or something. Seriously, don't ya'll think life is a wee bit short for this?

I dropped a couple of grand on parts from CRC last week and the day before delivery arrived (yesterday) they go and put the same items on sale for 50% off. Still got them for so much cheaper anyway.

Goodness. A nice light-hearted thread at the end of page one, now this? You fellas need to get laid or drunk or something. Seriously, don't ya'll think life is a wee bit short for this?

Have to agree. Seems loads of post always up in mud slinging lately. :angry:

You are still young enough to ride a hard tail. You obviously have a job, which is good news. Good luck.

Working at Mc D`s of all places but hey it pays the bills....

Guest Big H

Working at Mc D`s of all places but hey it pays the bills....

Do you get to wear the Ronald Mc suit sometimes as well!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

CWC pay to advertise on here,so if they want to hi-jack a thread(not another sale) and give the guys a good deal let them.

They must be digging deap for their customers bcause CRC has some very good deals on now.

Go back and read the thread Big H, Chris did not Hijack this thread he simply said that if there was something wrong at his store he will make sure that it doesnt happen again. Yet again that thing called service conscious.

I however will activly promote Chris, I had an issue once, mailed him about it, drank a cup of coffee with him, sorted it out in 2 mins. Simply because he delivers on his promises he now has a customer for life.

Anyway not going to argue with people in their golden years and I appologize to the rest of the hub if this thread got a bit on the serious side.

So lets lighten it up a bit.

Big H I will PHONE CRC on Monday morning and I will ask them to send another set. Now here comes the fun bit. I bet you R100 that by Friday the 20th it still wont be in my posession and it will be lost in the middle of never never land.

Thants giving them 2 days extra on their promised delivery date. And then finaly I'll say lets call it a day, you started the insults but Im mature enough to say lets call it a day.