LUCKY TO LIVE IN BLOEM

Vetseun

I'm moving to Bloem in December 2011. Just in time for the end of the world in 2012. Everybody knows that things only happen in Bloem 10 years after the rest of the country.

ROTFLMAO :D :D :D

Daar is 'n Vet span in Bloem wat altyd iets kwyt raak soos" N P J P"

Vir al die ander: dit beteken" NOU PRAAT JY PAPPA!!!"

Thats great Mellow, if you get your timing right you might bump into Contodor and Andy. They do thier pre TDF mountain training in Bloem. We do have the much feared Alp Du Naval Hill here. Cheers

The night ride started at 18h00 and I was back home at 21h15.

We now have a weekly Wednesday evening night ride. Sharpens the skills for the Baviaans etc

No seriously....3hr:10mins for a 80km night ride?

This is definately not a mid-week social ride. I need to move to Bloemies aswell. :lol:

Bloem rocks!! And no, that's not spiders. Took my first breath in Bloem and spent the first 25 years of my life there. Wouldn't change it for the world. Wasn't too much MTB around when I left in 1993 though, but it seems Bloem's setting the pace as The Bloody Agent indicates. Go Cheetahs!!

When you have friends in the group who fancy themselves for a Trans Baviaans victory you have to just hang on and hope you dont get dropped