Thanx Probike!!!! Dick you were too late!!!

Hendrik Petoors

Thanx Probike for delivering my BBB Torque Wrench. It is pure bling and well packed into a hard case. Cannot wait to use the little thing. I cannot find any Hex bolts en M says "my kop is reg opgeskroef, dankie!!!!!!"

Dick my friend you were too late..... sorry but Probike with their usual efficiency delivered.

Pity about the selective bike shops who are now going to loose out because their prejudice stops them form selling this extremely wide range of bicycle accessories. Well I suppose the buying power of cyclists will eventually decide. Sheesh even a TREK, Cervelo or Merida will do well with a torque wrench like this. Pity you now have to go to another store to buy one.

I played with mine, the BBB torque wrench that is, the whole weekend but after every bolt on the two bikes were checked, I just looked at it. Very nicely made and the bits are super "sexy" (if tools can be sexy).

Just a little note when I phoned around to find one. First I asked probike when it will be in. They told me last week with a RRP of R480. I phoned LBS and they gave me aquote for R620. I told them the RRP and they said they can give it to me at that price. So I phoned my favorite LBS and they gave me a price of R465. Got there and the sticker price is R525 but without hesitating of me asking, they rang up R465.

I think it is worth it and will save alot of time fitting parts.