Rotor Q-rings

pastapouch

Saw them at the Ironman Expo, what do you guys and girls think of 'em? Id like to go for a spin  with them, or even the oval one like Gilles Reboul(I think) used at IM!

They are great, the improve your power 10 fold, I know Cashandra Slingerland won't use anything else

They are great' date=' the improve your power 10 fold, I know Cashandra Slingerland won't use anything else[/quote']

10 fold ?smileys/smiley36.gif

Hi Cervelo, you can contact Impressions Fitness and Health, they are the inporters for them, 011 708 2290 or Ivan 0733735999 they bring in the Power cranks and powerlungs aswell. I love them, they work great.

Not too bad apparently?

Rotor rings claim first road win

The elliptical chainring renaissance continued in Portugal a couple of weeks ago when Sergio Ribero of Team Barbot-Halicon scored the first professional road race win by a rider using Rotor's elliptical Q-rings. Ribero took first place in stage 1's uphill sprint finish, and followed it up three days later with second in stage 4 to finish second overall in the four-day race.

Developed as a lighter and less expensive alternative to Rotor's cam-action crank, Q-rings are claimed to help reduce the effects of the 'dead spot' in a rider's pedal stroke by effectively reducing the size of the chainring at that moment. This lowers the gear the rider is pushing and speeds the foot through the point at which little or no force can be applied to the pedal.