the csa exco resigns - nominations

butafly

DR' date=' some stupid American once deliver his State of the Nation speach and said:

"Its not what your country can do for you, Its what you can do for your Country".

And thats why they are the world leaders.
[/quote']

That is why they went to war and get bombed. That is why their "leader" is getting flack from everyone!Confused

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jy kry 3 soorte mense:

1) Die wat dinge laat gebeur

2) Die wat kyk hoe dinge gebeur

3) Die wat wonder wat gebeur het.

Jy besluit self in watter kategorie jy inpas.

(AL' date=' Ja ek is aktief betrokke by 'n CSA gerigistreerde klub)
[/quote']

Watse nr pas jy in?

Het jy CSA gekontak en met hulle gepraat, indien wat was hul antwoord op jou vrae?

As jy kyk na E Green, niks teen haar nie, sy lyk na 'n baie nice persoon ens. MAAR as jy in die organisasie werk en die sisteem is verkeerd hoekom volg jy dit? Jy volg dit...todat die K@K die fan strike dan blameer jy die sisteem? Dis te laat! Jy kan nie in die organisasie werk en nr 2 wees nie!

DR' date=' some stupid American once deliver his State of the Nation speach and said:

"Its not what your country can do for you, Its what you can do for your Country".

And thats why they are the world leaders.
[/quote']

That is why they went to war and get bombed. That is why their "leader" is getting flack from everyone!Confused

Last time I checked, the person that made that speech was pushing up daisies in Arlington Cemetary. If you ask me, that worked out really, really wellOuch

What about the Pretoors man??

I will volunteer to be the International Representative and official represenative of the BLUE BULLS the WINNERS of the SUPER 14 on the CSA board

What about the Pretoors man??

I will volunteer to be the International Representative and official represenative of the BLUE BULLS the WINNERS of the SUPER 14 on the CSA board

LOLLOLClap

At least someone see the humour in this threat!

Crux seem to know what is going on......I would nominate him.

He is involved in cycling a lot and now about the racing.

Just a suggestion????

Cruxpearl?????? O ja he used to take photos for TCS untill he got flamed and started his virtual club..... are we talking about the same person......mmmmmm???????

Just a suggestion????

Cruxpearl?????? O ja he used to take photos for TCS untill he got flamed and started his virtual club..... are we talking about the same person......mmmmmm???????

No...he got flamed because TCS posted on 3 different  threads of photo's about one race with the almost identical pic's that got too much. Question was raised why so many pic's.....then posted even more(even of the same pic's) to prove a point causing some hubbers incl. me to flame TCS.Smile

Does the Tcs flame story constitute immediate disqaulification from being nominated. Seems like irresponsible behaviour.

Does the Tcs flame story constitute immediate disqaulification from being nominated. Seems like irresponsible behaviour.

Yup..... agreed democratically!!!!!!!! he is OUTTA HEEEERE!!!!!!!!! teee heee!!!!!!!!!!

Just a suggestion????

Referring to this and also your last posting - if I was a complete outsider who had to make an uninformed observation, I would have said that you really have it in for Cruxpearl, eh HP?

Yes yes I know, you're only trying to be funny in your wooden spoon type of way, but... ja.... many a true word said in jest?

Wie ekke?????? hoekom se jy so...... ek glo nie die ou grote het al enigiets gedoen hoekom ek hom sou wou "te na kom" nie?????? tensy jy dalk bevoordoordeeld is in jou siening ........ mmmmm?????? Ek womder hoekom ekke dink dat jy dalk bevoordoordeeld sou wees????????

Wie ekke?????? hoekom se jy so...... ek glo nie die ou grote het al enigiets gedoen hoekom ek hom sou wou "te na kom" nie?????? tensy jy dalk bevoordoordeeld is in jou siening ........ mmmmm?????? Ek womder hoekom ekke dink dat jy dalk bevoordoordeeld sou wees????????

Daar is seker n verskil tussen iemand te na kom en op die bandwagon te spring as dit jou houtlepel-styl pas? Dit gaan nie oor motief nie, maar oor die gerieflikheid om iemand te brand as jy die kans kry. En daar laat jy tog nie n kans verbygaan nie!?

Dude, of course is ek bevooroordeeld in my siening. So gaan dit maar met vriende he?

Auctionlamb, jy is reg, Crux weet baie van fietsry. Ek weet julle het verskille gehad, maar ek dink dis cool dat jy dit kan erken. Dankie!