the csa exco resigns - nominations

butafly

Now where would Maruis fit into the EXCO ??  

Perhaps he can be the "style man" in charge of dress code.
 Maybe him & Thyolo jointly....

I accept the half a job offered and promise to make a half-a$$ed job of it.

1st on the manifesto is that all male riders must wear long socks in all races - combs in socks is optional.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pres - John Robertson

Vice Pres - Amanda Siebrits

Road Comm - Would have said Marilette v Rensburg (she's just the best!!), but since she's out of the country now so Carel Smith

Covenor of selectors - Midge de Goede, Sharon Allen, Craig Harvey, Graham Brankin(not sure how active he is anymore though), so otherwise Sean Badenhorst

Hier kom k@k!!!!!

Ek hoop julle maak n grap

Sies hel' date=' ek soek nie jou stink skoene in my pot nie al is hy swart!!!!!!!! Ja maar swaar as dit moeilik is om te weet wie en wat jy is ne????? Jy sal weet want toegang is nie moeilik vir jou nie.[/quote']

zzzzzzzzzSleepy

Pres - mud dee

V Pres - muxman

Road Comm - man with no name

Convenor of Selectors - mampara' date=' spidey, big.mamma, colonel 
[/quote']

Not Spidey, but Spinnekop... but I like the way you thinkClap

Additional suggestions for the presidential committee:

E1A104 - to bring balance to the force...

Delgado - he will be tasked with the ominous duty of designing new kit - taking inspiration from his Sh!t shirt Friday award.

Hendrik Pretoors Shocked - you may have noted where I go, he goes... and I need an opposing force

I do feel, however, that the following guys need to be on the selection committee for the ladies team:

Psycho

nochain

RABUBI

muddee, in a supervisory capacity

TitusTi

knappy

Marius

narra

Pantani

Mind you, not sure the team will actually be selected on .... uhm... meritBig%20smile

Psycho
nochain
RABUBI
muddee' date=' in a supervisory capacity
TitusTi
knappy
Marius
narra
Pantani

[/quote']

LOLClapTongueSmileLOLClapStarBig%20smileLOLCryClap Rolling on the floor laughing!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

How many spots are there in the team again??

6?

...think it will then be

Muds' vote...

http://zackmcleod.tripod.com/anna/AnnaKornikova.jpg

Joined vote...Basso's sis...

http://www.pedalmag.com/images/pedal/42d6c210b23a0s%20sister.jpg

Pantani's 'missus'...

http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/291/5508/400/carmen2011600x1200.1.jpg

narra liked the socks...

http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/291/5508/400/petra691600x1200.0.jpg

think Marius likes the wet look...

20070323_050637_ydss35.jpg

Titus and his tattoos...

20070323_062224_SG1.jpg

Nah...those guys won't work....they'll get 6 girls alright, but erm...it's not gonna happen. Because after all has signed and agreed someone will realise that a) these girls aren't South African and b) they're not cyclists...

bummer!LOL

Oh were we supposed to be serious about this?  Well here goes.

Considering I only ride my bike twice a week and have no idea who Erika Green and John Robertson are, also owing to the fact that I don't know where the CSA is located or what role they play in helping me on my 2 rides a week I couldn't give a rats ass who is making their claim for fame.

What I would suggest is that they get people in there that have previous experience in the sport and not some political pre madonnas like their counterparts CSA (Cricket South Africa). Appointing people for the sake of appointing people has never done sport any good. Get the guys in there that know what they are doing.

Judge, is it easy to insult while hiding behind an alias? You seem to be more negative than the whole Hub combined (refer to your other topic), so just think a bit about what you say on this forum.

Yes, so easy to criticize from behind a face mask?

I can't seem to find your details on your profile, seeing as you're obviously all about impartiality and transparency it must be a system error that Admin should be aware of

Judge' date=' is it easy to insult while hiding behind an alias? You seem to be more negative than the whole Hub combined (refer to your other topic), so just think a bit about what you say on this forum.[/quote']

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap