Sales Representative - All Areas - Bicycles

De Wet Sports - KHS

De Wet Sports is looking for Sales Representatives in the following areas:

KZN, Eastern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, Western Cape.

We are importers and distributors of the following brands:

KHS bicycles (www.khsbicycles.com) FREE AGENT BMX (www.freeagentbmx.com) SURGE bicycles and ICON cycle accessories (www.dewetsports.co.za).

Our head office is in the Cape Town Area.

Suitable candidate preferably to have previous cycle industry knowledge and related experience.

The candidate should be self-motivated and have a passion for all things cycling related.

Existing dealer base would be advantageous.

Interested candidates to send their CV and contact details to

general@dewetsports.co.za

The positions are available immediately. Remuneration package to be based on related experience and candidate's credentials.

post-18005-037590500 1283409677.jpg

I have wondered a few times what sort of salaries these sorts of jobs, and bike machinics, bike shop salesman etc earn? Not sure if anyone would let us know?

i believe that you would be paid very little, for alot of work. And I am sure it will all be commision based. I have some issues with commision based sales. But thats another day.

Maybe we can get some more details ?

I would love to get into that type of stuff. Live the passion, but I am sure the work is tough and pay is little compared to the hours put in and strain on relationship.

Just imagine: Cycle to work, work on bikes all day and set guy's bikes up to just how they want it, and cycle home in the evening. Just need a bit of sponsorship on the side for extra funds and you are sorted.