COMPLETE CYCLIST BIKE SHOP (FOURWAYS)

Lucky Fish

Yes, I have forwarded it to Gert. He has since responded by e-mail.

I quote: Hi Johan.

I am really sorry for this.

It was my mistake and would like to apologise for this.

I neglected to get back to you and Rene to let you know that the setup was not possible as the person doing our setups is out of the country.

I would hereby like to offer that if possible that I ask Hanco from Cyclefit to come to your house to do the setup.

We will pay for the setup.

Please feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Gert Janse van Rensburg"

I shall be in contact with Gert regarding the setup. I must also commend the company on their response to the error. Errors do occur - in business it is how you deal with it that makes the difference. I shall keep The Hub posted on the matter.

That is what I call service.......at your house at their expense. Not many shops would do that.

That is what I call service.......at your house at their expense. Not many shops would do that.

+1

Great response by the shop. As was said before, we all make mistakes. How it's handled is what makes the difference.

Cheers,

Andrew

Every Business makes mistakes. We are all human, its how we fix the mistake that shows how much your business means to us. Well don to the shop for fixing the problem :)

Let us not be too hasty here. An offer to perform does not constitute the deed. We are in contact with Gert of Complete Cyclist. When the deed is done I shall respond.

Let us not be too hasty here. An offer to perform does not constitute the deed. We are in contact with Gert of Complete Cyclist. When the deed is done I shall respond.

Agreed.

We will try and sort this out as swiftly as possible.

G

Sure, but an offer to perform is already one better than you'd normally get in the retail sector in this country. That it was confirmed on a public forum shows intent too. I'd be really surprised if the offer falls through.

Cheers,

Andrew

PS: Just wanted to clarify that I'm not making your situation out to be any less irritating than I am sure it is for you. In your shoes, I'd be seriously unhappy with the amount of PT my wife had to go through only to get an "oops". But I think Gert will do as he says and ultimately you'll be a happy customer.

Gert worked on our bikes with the Joberg2C, worked his backside of but good work. I bet he will stand up to his promise

Hi Guys.

Just some feedback.

This is the mail that I got from Hanco.

He will be doing the Setup today at the customers house.

Regards

Gert

Please Support Hanco as he went out of his way to make this happen for us.

He is also very good at what he does.

HiGert

Ek doen Vrydag Rene se setup, 12am. By haar huis.

Herewith my banking detail:

J.J. Kachelhoffer

Nedbank

Cheque Account

No. ###########

#########

######

R400

Groete

Hanco Kachelhoffer

hanco@langesports.co.za

www.bikesetup.co.za

<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"><br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

Sent via my BlackBerry - 082 771 1796

This afternoon, as promised by Gert from the Complete Cyclist honoured their promise to have the bike setup done at our house and at their costs. Hanco Kachelhoffer arrived promply at 12h00 and from the word go it was clear that he was a man that new his business. I am very happy that Complete Cyclist recommended him for the setup.

From this I can say that I will most certainly in future make use of the services of Complete Cyclist as they are a company with integrity and that honours their promised.

This afternoon, as promised by Gert from the Complete Cyclist honoured their promise to have the bike setup done at our house and at their costs. Hanco Kachelhoffer arrived promply at 12h00 and from the word go it was clear that he was a man that new his business. I am very happy that Complete Cyclist recommended him for the setup.

From this I can say that I will most certainly in future make use of the services of Complete Cyclist as they are a company with integrity and that honours their promised.

Thanks PnT.

Hope to see you in our new store at Coachman's Crossing soon.

we will be Moving opening our doors on 1 October 2010

Regards

Gert