Where is your bike taking you this weekend?

_freak_

Change of plans now, Im going surfing tomorrow morning(surfs huge and cooking) then riding in the afternoon - They joys of living at the coast - Then maybe the mountains on Sunday :unsure:

Taking by dumb-ass-chew-everything-it-can-find-dog on a 2hr run over Klapperkop on Sat. Let see him chew something then!

Groenkloof with my lady and some friends on Sun. Wanna see how she does with the new A/C wheelset & avid disc brakes. The Butcher be hoping it`s all good!

If I manage to escape this weekend, I'll probably go for a ride on one of the MTBs around the Wooden Bay and see if I can find some horse trails to follow

Silverstar for a nice chilled race.... actually wait I say that now, but when I get to the start line the 'chilled' part will probably change.

From Gonubie via Wings Park etc to Berlin 100km on the dot :)

Last ride before K2C next weekend more of a mental thing than anything else.

On Sunday I will be riding most of the Tygerberg MTB clubs routes. This includes about 60km of route with only 30m of tar, yes boys 30m tar vs 60km of amazing jeep track and single track .This will include Majik Forest, Natida, Hill Crest then into Kliprug through Contermans Kloof down gthe green coridor into Meerendal. Go to Tygerberg MTB Club Website After this ride I should be well and well truely satisfied as well as tired. A wel deserved beer a and time with the family should cure my tired body.

1st time doing the Tour d' Worcester over 102 kms in the Western Cape... Spring racing is in the air! :rolleyes: