It might be raining in Cape town

Shebeen

Poor spelling and casual racism in a single post.

What's not to like?

ag whooooo... the racial card again? Well done for spotting the speling error. You are the hero of the day. That is a fact(the thicker skull - higher temperatures... if you haven't heard. Or do you also have a thick skull(see , I corrected it now, and maybe you'll understand it, though I doubt it)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the mythical Style Man might frown, but I wear whatever I like wherever I like. And its no one else's bizzness. B)

The ones they wear are not booties! These which the guy is wearing in the picture are made of lycra, lycra is NOT waterproof! They were originally made to minimize wind resistence for top racing road riders. Therefore if you wear these while riding off-road through puddles your feet are going to get wet & stay wet!! :blink:

ag whooooo... the racial card again? Well done for spotting the speling error. You are the hero of the day. That is a fact(the thicker skull - higher temperatures... if you haven't heard. Or do you also have a thick skull(see , I corrected it now, and maybe you'll understand it, though I doubt it)

[hijack comment]

If you are white and you make a negative remark about someone of colour, it is interpreted as racist. In most cases, it is subtle racism.

Consider that, cervelo.

Interestingly, often it is not what you intended, but it is viewed as such. Be care-ful.

:huh: