Harkerville gps routes

maddox

Hi,

If anyone has any of the harkerville routes which I can use on my garmin please either attach them or pm me. I'm specifically looking for the red route - been a few years since I rode it. Also does anyone know what the cellphone reception is like as I'll be on my own.

thanks.

Guest eyecandy

I'll be on my own.

thanks.

R u crazy? Never cycle on your own, especially the red route! When u going?

Cycling on your own is certainly not first prize but if there's no one to go with then one just has to be prepared and take it easy (ie avoid falling)... I'll be there next week so if anyone wants to join me or give me a guided tour let me know.

I am available for a ride at Hakerville next week. Time/date when you would like to go. Attached find the gdb Garmin file if the route.

Hi, If anyone has any of the harkerville routes which I can use on my garmin please either attach them or pm me. I'm specifically looking for the red route - been a few years since I rode it. Also does anyone know what the cellphone reception is like as I'll be on my own.thanks.

Here you go: Hakerville MTB :) Click on the Export button beneath the map.

Hi, I road the red route on my own about a year ago. I took it easy and it was ok. The only incident was when I came across a troop of baboons on the trail near the end. I'm not sure who got the biggest fright me or them, I nearly crapped myself though, I got a serious fright. I was pretty tired by then, but found some energy to sprint a couple of hundred meters.

Hi,

If anyone has any of the harkerville routes which I can use on my garmin please either attach them or pm me. I'm specifically looking for the red route - been a few years since I rode it. Also does anyone know what the cellphone reception is like as I'll be on my own.

thanks.

Hi maddox

There is a full route description and maps here: http://www.easterncapemountainbiking.co.za/index.php?page_name=route&route_id=33

as well as gps files.