Last week - You do not own the road

gato

Will you confront the bus driver or just report him? Or the taxi driver ?

Come on...

\

Not come, on I'll confront them and phone their boss(well the bus driver at least, do you think a taxi boss is goona listen to a white guy complaining about one of his drivers, lol)

Im just saying it could have been better handled by both the chap involved and by the cyclists involved. This isnt my gripe, im trying to be as diplomatic as possible here, seeing both sides to the story.

Why not just speak to the club as a whole? What are they saying, that he is lying? :unsure:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waahaa you bunch of pansie roadies. "Meet me...."

I just googled emsro or whatever and they are gift givers http://www.giftofthegivers.org/latest-news/05-07-09-esmero-cycling-club-joins-joburg-winter-warmer-drive.html

Firstly, Get a name that means something. Alot of effort here to defend something that not even google has a direct link to. http://www.google.co.za/#q=ESMERO&hl=en&source=lnt&tbs=ctr:countryZA&cr=countryZA&sa=X&ei=PVWbTMf3N4veOMX0rY0P&ved=0CAcQpwU&fp=72d4d1ece95c6006

Secondly, good on you for trying to bring culprits to book and making a concerned cyclist feel like he has a say (although he didnt say much, does enron or whatever have a rival cycling club?)

Thirdly, Complaining about roadies misbehaving is a waste of time. They "own" the road from the time they put their bum in the saddle and it seems to be considered cool to jump robots and act like a turd.

Fourthly, (ignore point 3 above) In every sport/club there is the guy who breaks the rules. The few ruining it for the many. Just look at how many trails are illegally ridden and farmers get gatvol.

Lastly, How do we even know they were official club members, especially if no evidence is provided.

While being nearly taken out by car doors, cars turning early, pedestrians crossing roads without loking on my commutes I have learnt to count to ten and say "That wont bother me in a month so dont let it bother me now"

You all have a great weekend now and obey the rules.

The guys at esmero cycling club. The mud has been slung. Forget about Ash, show your club members what has been said, and stress the point that they're riding on the road needs to be beyond reproach. The big dude that is known to have a bad temper(your words) boot him out the club. Wouldn't want him in my club. my 2c

Thank you all for the feedback , both positive and negative. ASH is a thing of the past now. A bad , distant memory !!

'NOBODY' , I have dropped you a PM regarding your comments on the name ESMERO , but just so you know ,I had to practice what you preached. I had to count to 10 and say ,blah blah blah !!!

And you missed a perfect opportunity to punt what your club name stands for and means.

East Side Manne Eat Raw Ostrich.

Let us know, seeing as you have the gift of giving.

And you missed a perfect opportunity to punt what your club name stands for and means.

East Side Manne Eat Raw Ostrich.

Let us know, seeing as you have the gift of giving.

Hi Nobody, THATS JUST WHAT YOU ARE A NOBODY.

and here you want to discredit a clubs NAME when actually you are a NOBODY with no NAME.

And thanks for making mention of the gift of the givers. What do you give back MR NOBODY.

Well up to ESMERO for giving up their training time to help those less fortuante.

ESMERO you guys got alot of mention and believe me your name is going to be REMEMBERED, maybe not for the right reasons but people will know that name ESMERO. Bad media is the best media, use it.

Ask Castor. LOL

Guys have a lovely long weekend and be safe on the road and the dirt.

:lol:

I can just see a gang of latex claded roadies waiting to jump ASH at Mc Donnalds.

Armed with chain whips and bicycle pumps! :lol:

Hi Nobody, THATS JUST WHAT YOU ARE A NOBODY.

and here you want to discredit a clubs NAME when actually you are a NOBODY with no NAME.

And thanks for making mention of the gift of the givers. What do you give back MR NOBODY.

Well up to ESMERO for giving up their training time to help those less fortuante.

ESMERO you guys got alot of mention and believe me your name is going to be REMEMBERED, maybe not for the right reasons but people will know that name ESMERO. Bad media is the best media, use it.

Ask Castor. LOL

Guys have a lovely long weekend and be safe on the road and the dirt.

What an absolute plonker you are. All i'll remember them for is being a bunch of twats with no consideration to other road users or the general public - Arrogance and a bad attitude gets you know where in life mate ;)

Still amazes me that not one person from the club that was possibly involved in all this has been man enough to say something on here to defended themselves. Im pretty sure no one would go to the lenghts that Ash did to let them know what was going on. He could possibly have stood up and met with these the club chairmen or a representitive, but after already being alledgedly threatend, why should he? :unsure:

It just gives cyclists an already worse name, especially at a time when we need all the help from the general public & traffic authorities in road accidents & deaths.

Just my 5c there, again.Im not anti roadie in case youre thinking, more anti idiots

What an absolute plonker you are. All i'll remember them for is being a bunch of twats with no consideration to other road users or the general public - Arrogance and a bad attitude gets you know where in life mate ;)

Still amazes me that not one person from the club that was possibly involved in all this has been man enough to say something on here to defended themselves. Im pretty sure no one would go to the lenghts that Ash did to let them know what was going on. He could possibly have stood up and met with these the club chairmen or a representitive, but after already being alledgedly threatend, why should he? :unsure:

It just gives cyclists an already worse name, especially at a time when we need all the help from the general public & traffic authorities in road accidents & deaths.

Just my 5c there, again.Im not anti roadie in case youre thinking, more anti idiots

If I am a plonker then you must be WILLIE WONKER.

"All i'll remember them for is being a bunch of twats with no consideration to other road users or the general public" - See you not reading, I just said they will be remembered for all the wrong reasons and there u go mentioning you will remember. WHAT A TWAT you are. My point is that ESMERO will be remembered.

If you think school feels is expensive try stupidity.

This going nowhere.

ESMERO if your guys wanna ride like they own it they gonna pay for it sooner or later.

If its a couple of guys thats doing this in the club address it.

If ASHole is trying to make you guys look bad which i really think he is, pick yourselves up, build on the mishap and make your club better for all your members and other road users.

We all have our issues in our clubs thats a fact. Its how we address those issues and move forward that makes us better SPARTANS.

Sorry I am missing something.

after all is said and done, Sh!t happens. And a Club Exco member responded on the forum. So afraid of meeting, post pics for all to see.

If not, why not?

Looks like I am too doff to understand, must be a northern thing.

Damn, if I had a gripe and was too afraid to meet with the club Exco committee, I would pull an annon posting on the HUB and be done with it.

Ho well.........

If I am a plonker then you must be WILLIE WONKER.

"All i'll remember them for is being a bunch of twats with no consideration to other road users or the general public" - See you not reading, I just said they will be remembered for all the wrong reasons and there u go mentioning you will remember. WHAT A TWAT you are. My point is that ESMERO will be remembered.

If you think school feels is expensive try stupidity.

This going nowhere.

ESMERO if your guys wanna ride like they own it they gonna pay for it sooner or later.

If its a couple of guys thats doing this in the club address it.

If ASHole is trying to make you guys look bad which i really think he is, pick yourselves up, build on the mishap and make your club better for all your members and other road users.

We all have our issues in our clubs thats a fact. Its how we address those issues and move forward that makes us better SPARTANS.

Who? ;)