Do we need an attitude adjustment

Scooterza

Is the Hub full of bad attitude people  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the attitude on the hub is aggressive?

• Yes - too many grumpy people
    • No - the attitude is pleasant

I enjoy the debates and its always interesting to read the different opinions, but all that is asked is that everyone gives each other the respect they deserve, and accept the fact that you arent always right.

just bring the popcorn.... B)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the hub has people that want to share their opinions and their attitude. dont see any wrong doing. maybe it allows some people to vent off their aggression that they cannot normally do to someone in person. i just say if some one is aggressive on the hub with your comment, give it back to him/her.

this is the RANT and RAVE forum after all, and for those who might want some info on "RANT", here's WIKIPEDIA

"A rant is a speech or text that does not present a calm argument; rather, it is typically an enthusiastic speech or talk or lecture on an idea, a person or an institution. Compare with a dialectic.

Rants can be based on partial fact or may be entirely factual but written in a comedic/satirical form.

Rants can also be used in the defense of an individual, idea or organization.Rants of this type generally occur after the subject has been attacked by another individual or group"

I take great pleasure in travelling half in the emergency lane going North on the R59 in the morning just before the highway splits .... gets that mixture of drivers (not only taxis or black drivers but also the white ladies taking their kids to school that are late) quite hot under the collar but I don't mind ;)

Damn, when I get a chance to do this I dig it man. :D Thing is, I been commuting a lot by bike and there is just a leedle imbalance with that equasion.

100 Kg of me and bike is not equal to 2000 kg of taxi full of cargo. :(

I like the Rant and Rave section. Gets my day going to see that we are all different. We are made that way.

But that does not give us reason to be rude.

Damn Hippies, who allowed you in!!!

I like being grumpy, getting old and need to practice.

Now get lost Hippie

I'm not a hippie....I'm a gypsy. So, can I be your friend?

I'm not a hippie....I'm a gypsy. So, can I be your friend?

Do you want to be my friend? :) Seems no one likes hippies :(

Hey Dirt*girl, how you doin'? Please go and upload a pic of you and your mtb on the "Woman on mtb Bikes" thread so i can give you 50 Randt :) please, pretty please :D

Hey Dirt*girl, how you doin'? Please go and upload a pic of you and your mtb on the "Woman on mtb Bikes" thread so i can give you 50 Randt :) please, pretty please :D

Ahhh nathrix....your personal stash of me, not good enough anymore? :unsure:

If you're a newbie on a forum you should shut up and listen, before sprouting your opinions. Now the Hub is a cakewalk compared to other forums - you can see that by people still being willing to register and ask questions.

I'm on a forum with 700 members where the number of newbies that have registered in the last 10 years is probably less than 2 dozen. It's not that the people are rude, but a community builds up it's own personality, and it's very hard to get in. If you don't like it - leave - no community will change to accommodate you.

Ahhh nathrix....your personal stash of me, not good enough anymore? :unsure:

It's sooo yesterday...i need something fresh and new and dirty :P