Where are you taking your bike This weekend?

Clint Adams

i am taking my bike to the movies and then dinner... ;)

Aaaaaaaaaaah, sweet…you're such a romantic. What are you two going to watch?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaaaaaaaaah, sweet…you're such a romantic. What are you two going to watch?

he he we are thinking to go watch " The karate kid" .... yeah!

Doing Breedts Nek tomorrow with the boys, off sat for the rugga (Go Lions) and then a 50-60km spruit/Northern Farm ride Sunday am

Club ride tomorrow morning at 6am, hill climb intervals Saturday and then Campus2Campus Sunday. Probably not a good idea to do hills before a 105km race but using C2C more as a fast paced training ride.

Damn, wipeout today - There goes any further riding plans for the weekend, gazed everywhere. That will teach me not to get carried away :angry: . Must have jinxed myself by admitting Ive not had a fall in over a year or more :(

Damn, wipeout today - There goes any further riding plans for the weekend, gazed everywhere. That will teach me not to get carried away :angry: . Must have jinxed myself by admitting Ive not had a fall in over a year or more :(

Statements like that means nothing without accompanying visuals.

Statements like that means nothing without accompanying visuals.

Would you really like to see my arse then? lol. Trust me on this one, its messy. Im hoping it will be ok for Sunday :unsure: (hoping that is) with my knee shredded(this aint a graze) and swollen, it gonna be hard to peddle. Maybe I just need to "Harden the F"&k Up" :lol: Im more pissed I put holes in my bib shorts and almost grazed the tattoo on my calf off :( , the injuries will heal.

How the hell do you get a roastie on your arse. Must have been a spectacular wipe.

Well up the complete right side of the body up to the arse,not on my actual arse. Knee took all the impact and just slid for ages. The bikes fine, thats all I care abou :rolleyes:t . I took the impact :lol:. I can only say I think because I could actually see for a change cause ive got me new riding glasses I was a bit too brave on the speed of the downhill, The track was like gravel, and just literally shredded me :( Stuff it two myprodol tonight, Im riding tomorrow. ;)

Did you manage to break your new helmet in the process? Or were you deliberatly trying to break the old one so the wife will give you money for a new one :D

Did you manage to break your new helmet in the process? Or were you deliberatly trying to break the old one so the wife will give you money for a new one :D

nah, head took no impact at all :lol: . Going today too look and try on some more, seen as how I definatly wont be riding :( Also got to go with the wife to take delivery of her new bike. Its cold & raining in Durban today, dvd day for me ;)

nah, head took no impact at all :lol: . Going today too look and try on some more, seen as how I definatly wont be riding :( Also got to go with the wife to take delivery of her new bike. Its cold & raining in Durban today, dvd day for me ;)

A great morning in Gauteng! Wish we had some rain though, very dusty.

A great morning in Gauteng! Wish we had some rain though, very dusty.

Im just hoping these roasties stop weaping :( , so that I can ride tomorrow :) Not good, also right below the knee cap. Worst possible place :rolleyes: