Celeb seen on Klapperkop

Evan Andreou

probably wayne taking the photos... HMMM' date=' maybe we should vote on some previews on thehub...Big%20smile
[/quote']

Cervelo..isn't Wayne with RIDE mag??Ermm

But hey...will really be looking forward to the next issue of Bicycling thenBig%20smile. You go Taylorchic!!!!!ClapStarBig%20smileSmileClapStar

when we gonna get a pic of nellie on the cover? long overdue. send a pic with your next letter to the magLOL

O my continental greatness talking about celebs rode the other day and saw Joost and Amor on a tandem That was kinda funny.Joking !!!!!

I think it would be fun training with ride mag taking pics of me

i'd feel Approve  

i'm not sure why everyone wants to be in ride magazine. I am in it every issue, and I must confess that the novelty wears off.

... eventually ...

Embarrassed

(check out the mypicture advert)

when we gonna get a pic of nellie on the cover? long overdue. send a pic with your next letter to the magLOL

LOLLOLLOLEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

Hmmmmmmmm...Holy...now that's a cool idea!!! Come to think of it - i've joined the Bicycling forum some time ago - maybe i should talk as much nonsense there as i do here so they can get used to me.LOL you know - make pals with the editors and all the other people there...Embarrassed 

haha! nah...

LOLLOLLOLEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

Hmmmmmmmm...Holy...now that's a cool idea!!! Come to think of it - i've joined the Bicycling forum some time ago - maybe i should talk as much nonsense there as i do here so they can get used to me.LOL you know - make pals with the editors and all the other people there...Embarrassed 

haha! nah...

hehe! i'll put in a good word for you with bardie (aka sean badenhorst), i did some some work for him a coupla years back (when he was the ed of ride), maybe a bike shoot out there in wor-chest-er, with that special water you guys haveLOL