Mr Price GT

mikkelz

This seems to be a confused forum at the moment. Not long ago everyone attacked a forumite for posting negative threads about cyclists behaving badly...now we are all ganging up on a team who were spotted riding next to each other.

Get off your high horses guys, you have all done it at some stage.

To me it seems like a case of jealousy, rather bash the pro riders because you cant be one yourself. I may be wrong but that is what it looks like.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems to be a confused forum at the moment. Not long ago everyone attacked a forumite for posting negative threads about cyclists behaving badly...now we are all ganging up on a team who were spotted riding next to each other.

Get off your high horses guys, you have all done it at some stage.

To me it seems like a case of jealousy, rather bash the pro riders because you cant be one yourself. I may be wrong but that is what it looks like.

You are definitely wrong! I dont care if I`m not a pro rider! (I can always buy the kit and look the part)

Mikkelz was saying that due to the riders being `pro` or a `pro team` they should set an example! Which they did not!

This is illegal (riding two abreast), especially on a road which has no run-off (nor yellow line) and is very narrow as is! If you cant see this is wrong then you need to stay off the road as you are not leading by example!

If you think we are attacking because we are jealous you are so wrong! We attacking the riders who cannot obey rules and ride two abreast. (These are the guys who show the middle finger) Got no time for people like this!

I don't think it should matter whether they are pros or not, very few people can actually spot a pro rider, the example should be set by all.

David16v I am glad you are not jealous, but Mikkelz started the thread with a nice post to point out that pros should set an example and it has got more aggressive and personal from there. Its the way of the Hub...

I don't think it should matter whether they are pros or not, very few people can actually spot a pro rider, the example should be set by all.

David16v I am glad you are not jealous, but Mikkelz started the thread with a nice post to point out that pros should set an example and it has got more aggressive and personal from there. Its the way of the Hub...

What it comes down to is (Restecpa - As Ali G calls it!) Respect!

Then a hubber tells Mikkelz to `take a hike`. That just shows me the kind of cyclists that are using the hub. The same ones who are ignorant and who do not obey the rules.

What it comes down to is (Restecpa - As Ali G calls it!) Respect!

Then a hubber tells Mikkelz to `take a hike`. That just shows me the kind of cyclists that are using the hub. The same ones who are ignorant and who do not obey the rules.

Respect, I agree. Agree that the take a hike jibe was poor. Ride safe.

take a hike

You tell them!

That's the kind of well constructed (not to mention lucidly punctuated) argument that it's really difficult to argue with.

You tell them!

That's the kind of well constructed (not to mention lucidly punctuated) argument that it's really difficult to argue with.

I'm totally lost for words. sad.gif

but Mikkelz started the thread with a nice post to point out that pros should set an example

That was and still is my original point. cool.gif

Relax mikkelz...that was sarcasm, not support for the idiocy.

I was being sarcastic too. tongue.gifwink.gif

take a hike

Dear all

Please excuse our team mate. He is a bit unusual at the best of times! But we still love him :P