• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i did some scienterrific research behind the product.

what does 32GI actually stand for?

flippen obvious once wikipedia spurted it out.

The GI is, as we all damn well know, from GI Joe. It's from the us army. anyone who's seen Rambo or other vietnam movies knows that US army dudes, kick so much ass. they can run through jungles for days, shooting up viet$%^ by the thousand. they never have any cooking stuff on them, so clearly they're eating on the run, using supplements and protein shakes. if you don't believe me, go watch tropic thunder and tell me if it was dunkin donuts or 32GI that got ben stiller and that black dude through the jungle unscathed?

the 32 was a bit harder to solve. uh mean, what's wrong with 10 or even 16?is 32GI better or worse than 31GI (or the 33 1/3 GI?). then I consulted stephen hawking, and he pointed out that 32 is actually 2 to the power of 5. this is significant because there are 2 ingredients when you mix it (water + the powder) and 5 because you don't give people a high 4or a high6 now do you. (he did mention that he found highfiving childish, but the public does what it will)

hope that cleared hings up, next week we will look at mule bars and USNBC. you can close the thread now.

Bear Grylls trained them, come on. Where you been ?

This thread SUCKS !!!!!!

Agreed!

Topwhine made a much better thread, similar to this, but using standard ingredients available off the shelf at a supermarket.

It tasted better and was much cheaper.

Not with my backpack he won't.

I have booked out the whole trail so if your marathon man comes beetling our way he'll get a swift kick up the jack

Go check out that restaurant at the end of the Otter where they throw all the broken shoes in the tree. There's an article in there about the Otter Trail run, and about that guy that did it in under 5 hours.

Actually, just google the otter trail run.

But I'm sure you'll enjoy it very much, it's very beautiful. We've already booked for 2015, the group I did it with does it every 5 years but this was my first time. I'm definately going again!

Guest teh_runnah

Can't wait for Sandman to get thorugh his desert series after his upcoming run in Antarctica. Maybe he can give the Otter Trail Run a go?

Everyone - even cyclists are looking for quick fixes-anything to go faster ....... 32GI & Supergoo's .... how daft..just use clenbuterol or juice up on another steroid .... that's my comment !!!

Listen Zaskar, just 'cos you ride a *** bike (is a Zaskar a bike?), don't think you can come here and throw around derogatory comments about a perfectly acceptable training method! You think you're soooo damn clever? Puhleease! You're from Pretoria where everyone is one cell short of an amoeba. If your IQ was any lower, we'd have to water you!! Now stop posting the same crap that you put into all your other threads and do something constructive with your life ... as if you'd know how!!! If I found you floating in my pool, I'd punish the dog.

PERHAPS if you spent as much TIME actually TRAINING as you do WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME, you PEOPLE (I use the word loosely) wouldn't NEED something to SUPPLEMENT your PERFORMANCE!!!!

(And if you're thinking, "I've never been so insulted in all my life," just remember that it's early days yet.)

Manbearpig, Bikemonster, Thor Buttox ... that goes for all of you. I can't bear fools, but apparently your mothers could.

Dear LeTurdo,

I do not appreciate you addressing me in this manner, I would prefer to be addressed as Mr Amoeba. And no, a Zaskar is not A bike, it is THE bike. I do not think that I can throw around derogatory comments about a "perfectly acceptable training method" (remember this part, because I'm getting back to it later)but I know that I can throw around derogatory comments to fellow hubbers, as you yourself has just now proven.

You are right on one front however, the people in Pretoria or not that smart, if you would be so kind as to water us that would be lovely. The trails are getting really dusty up here.

If I understand your reasoning correctly you are saying that I am insulting a "perfectly acceptable training method". Which method is that? I'm sure 32GI is not a method but a product, read the other 500 (which my original point was about) threads and just make sure for me please.

Later on in your post you are using this "perfectly acceptable training method" as an insult to our training, THAT I do not understand.

If you feel that I, or any of the other people you mentioned, are wasting your time, do not read the thread. You are wasting your own time in replying to the thread. So feel free to not reply again, I would however encourage you to please do so as comments such as yours are exactly why this thread was started. Thank you for your participation.

PS. If you can't bear fools, but our mothers could, what can you bear?

Everyone - even cyclists are looking for quick fixes-anything to go faster ....... 32GI & Supergoo's .... how daft..just use clenbuterol or juice up on another steroid .... that's my comment !!!

They should rather just have a Bad Pie!!!

Go check out that restaurant at the end of the Otter where they throw all the broken shoes in the tree. There's an article in there about the Otter Trail run, and about that guy that did it in under 5 hours.

Actually, just google the otter trail run.

But I'm sure you'll enjoy it very much, it's very beautiful. We've already booked for 2015, the group I did it with does it every 5 years but this was my first time. I'm definately going again!

This is my 3rd time and never had a bummer

I watched the run on TV.They had a whole programme on it.It was part of a whole series of mtbing and running sponsored by Hitec.

If you are fit,carrying ******* and dont have a stuffed hip like me it should be fine.I have done many 30km hikes in a day with full kit.

Waste of a trail I believe to run it.

PS

Unless you have some personal link with the almighty,you cannot book until Jan of the year you want to do it.

This thread is too high GI to make 500 pages. If you want a thread with real endurance potential you need to move away from spikey superficial posts. You are going to hit the wall at around 7 pages at this rate.

This is my 3rd time and never had a bummer

I watched the run on TV.They had a whole programme on it.It was part of a whole series of mtbing and running sponsored by Hitec.

If you are fit,carrying ******* and dont have a stuffed hip like me it should be fine.I have done many 30km hikes in a day with full kit.

Waste of a trail I believe to run it.

PS

Unless you have some personal link with the almighty,you cannot book until Jan of the year you want to do it.

One of the people in the group works for SAN parks, we get discount as well :D

This thread is too high GI to make 500 pages. If you want a thread with real endurance potential you need to move away from spikey superficial posts. You are going to hit the wall at around 7 pages at this rate.

So what would you recommend Luke?