This is the reason I want a SS with flats

Looks lekka

Send me some details B S

Not far from us.

Hey guys

Surely this is the place for flats,baggies and t shirts :D

This is the reason I want a SS with flats

Check your mail :D

17 km's west of Zeerust.North West province.

Cheers! It's a beautiful area that!

Will try round up some mates and head out there some time :)

Was one if the party that joined Zaskar this last weekend. I would definitely recommend the place for a relaxing chilled weekend with family or friends.

Nothing beats game viewing from a bike instead of the confines of a car. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Was one if the party that joined Zaskar this last weekend. I would definitely recommend the place for a relaxing chilled weekend with family or friends.

Nothing beats game viewing from a bike instead of the confines of a car. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks for your visit, hope to see you back there soon, just waiting patiently for the first two big thunderstorms and all the dams wil be choccers. Go well Gustav

Yip guys and Girls awesome place to go and get away. I would say not just for families but for couples as well,or a group of boys or girls wanting to get away. The non riders will realy enjoy going for walks and enjoying the general beauty out there. We had a great time.

The chalet is great and so comfortable, sitting outside on the covered patio after riding (and the rest of the time actualy) was so nice and relaxing.

The riding is great and you can really keep yourself busy the entire day, criss crossing the roads in search of game and some beautifull views, there are some technical places, some of the rocky downhills are scary, but fun none the less for those who like to get the adrenaline flowing.

Overall I had a great time and we will most defenitly be going back (a few times) next year.

And thanks Gustav for the use of the little motorcross bike, i had an absolute gass of a time, zooting around the farm on that little thing, man that was fun!!

Yip guys and Girls awesome place to go and get away. I would say not just for families but for couples as well,or a group of boys or girls wanting to get away. The non riders will realy enjoy going for walks and enjoying the general beauty out there. We had a great time.

The chalet is great and so comfortable, sitting outside on the covered patio after riding (and the rest of the time actualy) was so nice and relaxing.

The riding is great and you can really keep yourself busy the entire day, criss crossing the roads in search of game and some beautifull views, there are some technical places, some of the rocky downhills are scary, but fun none the less for those who like to get the adrenaline flowing.

Overall I had a great time and we will most defenitly be going back (a few times) next year.

Only a pleasure, sorry you guys stay was so short, next time, come and unwind properly !! See you soon .

And thanks Gustav for the use of the little motorcross bike, i had an absolute gass of a time, zooting around the farm on that little thing, man that was fun!!

Only 6-9 Dec still avail,thanks to all for the incredible support, the gates just opened yesterday and it poured just bookings. Please , we are accecpting Jan 2011 bookings , from 03 Jan space avail.

Go well all

Gustav

Archived