Ideal Weekend Getaway

Sammajoor

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy your 3 nights on the farm ZASKAR, the dams are full the bush is lush and the game is fat :D . Whish I could have gone myself..........

Thanks Gustav, we had an awesome time at the farm that weekend!

Ill see if i can find a few pics tomorrow showing the dams full, and ill see if i can upload a map of all the trails.

can you fish their?

Why do you want to fish :D ,just sit on the patio and enjoy your beer :D :D ,The dam infront of the charlet has got catfish, but I would'nt rate the farm as a fishermens paradise...............so I would rather say no !

• 2 weeks later...

Off to to the farm myself next Thurs till Sun, still space avail for Apr...............can't wait to be in the bush again !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

went up to the farm this weekend, was incredible

saw the famous black buck and loads more.

riding is really good, similar flow to groenies but with some nice rocky climbs and descents, easy to get some good milage as well

thanks guys

Thanks for your visit Mark,good to hear you guys had a good time,just spoke to my dad on the farm,he was in the veld on the quadbike looking for a rooikat that they suspected killed one of the "swart rooibokke"(black Impala). That's nature for you, but this is the most expensive animal on the farm,so I can understand his frustration when loosing a swart rooibok like this. Hope to see you on the farm again soon. Once again thanks for taking the drive out to "dutchman country" :thumbup: :D

• 4 weeks later...

Winter Special for hubbers. June 2011 till end of Sept 2011. Any 3 nights for R1000-00(that's 3 nights, and sleeps 5),you can bring your dog,horse and bicycle with..........space for all.

• 2 months later...

WOOOHOOOO my turn to visit this long weekend, cant wait to just put my feet up and relax a little

• 2 weeks later...

A very big thank you to Gustav and Gerrit for accomodating us this past weekend, my little family thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and i would recommend this place to anybody looking to get away

We saw lots of game but never had the camera ready im afraid, and the only riding done was my son in his push tricycle. See pics

Lulu the bush dog

post-2431-0-95640000-1313072550.jpg

Bear sweeping the dirt

post-2431-0-59462400-1313072594.jpg

Bear going for a ride

post-2431-0-32919500-1313072631.jpg

Queen on her stoep

post-2431-0-08736100-1313072668.jpg

A very big thank you to Gustav and Gerrit for accomodating us this past weekend, my little family thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and i would recommend this place to anybody looking to get away

We saw lots of game but never had the camera ready im afraid, and the only riding done was my son in his push tricycle. See pics

Lulu the bush dog

post-2431-0-95640000-1313072550.jpg

Bear sweeping the dirt

post-2431-0-59462400-1313072594.jpg

Bear going for a ride

post-2431-0-32919500-1313072631.jpg

Queen on her stoep

post-2431-0-08736100-1313072668.jpg

Hi Ngala24 ,I really enjoyed the pic's of your dog,great that Lulu also had the time to come and visit,she is beautiful.Please come again and bring the monster with again.

Go well

Gustav

Ps,did you manage to get to ride my bike :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...