WAFFLES????

iRob

Eish So I'm sure you guys can tell I'm still quite new to the hub, maybe a month or so.

Can some pLeAsE explain the waffles thing to me? hahahahahaha!

Wikipedia :

A waffle is a batter- or dough-based cake cooked in a waffle iron patterned to give a distinctive and characteristic shape. There are many variations based on the type and shape of the iron and the recipe used.

Other waffle-shaped foods exist, and are sometimes referred to as waffles because of their shape. Most are actually potato products.

Waffles are eaten throughout the world, particularly in Belgium and the United States. Common toppings are strawberries, chocolate, sugar, honey, syrups, ice cream and more. Waffles can be desserts and breakfasts.

post-15848-018196100 1286974187.jpg

post something about "powerbalance", "32GI", or similar and see what happens!

Search power balance . . . It will keep you busy . . . and a good laugh 2

Oh my goodness. wahahahahaha. I have seen some rubbish about those power balances, what a load of poo. hahahaha, now I get it. Legend!!!!!! This is hilarious. I need a GOOD picture of some waffles next time someone talks smack. NICE one guys. Where is the LIKE button?

Oh my goodness. wahahahahaha. I have seen some rubbish about those power balances, what a load of poo. hahahaha, now I get it. Legend!!!!!! This is hilarious. I need a GOOD picture of some waffles next time someone talks smack. NICE one guys. Where is the LIKE button?

LIKE !