Uni-cycle in the Amashova

Sarge

Hi,

I passed a uni-cycle on the Amashova this last week end. Did this guy cycle all the way? Did he finish and if so what was his time?

Just curious because it looked like a real mission.

Regards

Sarge

I passed him on the middle section of the race on one of the hills. I agree with Kid, big up to him!

Yeah well done to him :clap: ,past him on the freeway on one of the hills about 15km from the end but he was walking up the hill by that point

Jip, name is john-Ben he is taining for a 650km, 8 days, 2 provinces, tour. Check out his website and FB. He finished it is 5h 20min I think.

Uni4change

Thanks for that! Will check out his website.

Thanks for letting us know that he finished and his time. That is a great achievement for him!

Its amazing how these guys can go so far on a unicycle.

Check out these 2 guys and a girl, I have bumped into them a couple of times riding around cape town. They doing the freedom challenge route and some early next year. http://www.counterbalance.co.za/

They raising money for Bobs for goods foundation.

Inspiring

Its amazing how these guys can go so far on a unicycle.

Check out these 2 guys and a girl, I have bumped into them a couple of times riding around cape town. They doing the freedom challenge route and some early next year. http://www.counterbalance.co.za/

They raising money for Bobs for goods foundation.

Inspiring

I get them alot at Tokai Forest

Big Up to him. I passed him on the freeway and he was SMS'ing at the time! :thumbup:

He was giving updates on facebook about the race and his experience... haha

I also passed him! Got such a fright - thot it was someone sitting up on their bike then on second glance I saw it was a uni! Heck, he was so noticable my family saw him and was so focussed on him they missed seeing me overtake him!!

Hi to all,

Thanks for the feed back, it could only happen on the HUB. As you all said, to ride something like that so far must be a major mission.

Thanks

Sarge

I struggled to pass him on one of the hills. The man climb relatively well. (And I climbed really bad). He is a monster doing that distance on a uni-cycle. Well done to him. :clap: :clap: