Landis banned for two years

Jaco Steyn

Pereiro will never be able to say he wore the yellow on the champs elysses:

"It's a strange sensation. I am happy above all because the long wait of more than a year is over, but it won't feel like other victories such as Alberto Contador's in July," Pereiro told sport daily Marca on Friday.

Can still go to CAS for final arbitration

"I have to assess whether a system that corrupt is worth subjecting myself to again," Landis told ESPN.com. "I don't have any reason to believe that CAS is any more sincere."

Its a shame' date=' he was one of the true characters of the sport, not cool that he cheated.

I hope that he doesnt make a comeback to the sport in 2009 as a has been and try to prove himself, while taking the moral high ground against doping like Millar. He should slink of into obscurity like any good cheat.
[/quote'] or the Hamilton twins!!

He should be banned for life!

Like they do with hackers and they are not allowed to own computers. He should not be allowed to even get close or own a pedal driven people carrier. LOL

What happens the the prize money he earned?

He never got the money, all funds were with held on recieving his doping test results.

I dont believe his team ever recieved any prize money either.

Now lets all think back a few months to when Mr Ligget and various other sports personalities were in support of Landis saying he will not be convicted, its all a mistake,he will be proved innocent and so on and so on......................!!

I would like to hear what they say now. 

The sad part of it all is the rest of the team, Robbie Hunter for one who worked there butts off dont get any of the prize money now!