Woolworths

scuzzy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I take offense to ANY religious magazines in a grocery store/ magazine shop. Sell them at CUM etc

I couldn't give a rat's ass.

Religious magazines are right up there with celeb gossip magazines, it's all just ways of extracting money from the hard of thinking. But I'm not personally offended by their presence on a magazine rack.

I couldn't give a rat's ass.

Religious magazines are right up there with celeb gossip magazines, it's all just ways of extracting money from the hard of thinking. But I'm not personally offended by their presence on a magazine rack.

I love this kind of saying, it's the type of statement that raises a lot of questions and ultimately could challenge religious beliefs :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's like someone saying "it's the bees knees"

Does a bee have knees ? :unsure: :blink:

I love this kind of saying, it's the type of statement that raises a lot of questions and ultimately could challenge religious beliefs :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's like someone saying "it's the bees knees"

Does a bee have knees ? :unsure: :blink:

Dont be silly, of course a bee has knees, where else would the saying come from.

post-13006-023212700 1287745648.jpg

post-13006-028113500 1287745687.jpg

post-13006-096446300 1287745715.jpg

Dont be silly, of course a bee has knees, where else would the saying come from.

Well there's poof :lol:

http://www.superiorsilkscreen.com/upfiles/cart/i-dont-give-a-rats-ass.jpg

The whole Woolies/Christian magazine thing is a storm in a teacup, which I suspect was caused by sensationalist reporting. If the headlines had read "Woolies decides to drop titles which nobody ever buys" there would have been no reaction. As compared to "Woolies bans Christian magazines from their stores!"

Personally I'm glad that there are these Christian magazines. Gives us ugly folks a magazine cover that we might one day appear on. So far they haven't called me, but I figure it's just a matter of time.

The only way you are going to get on the front page of a religious magazine is if they get to burn you at the stake or crucify you! I would just stick to writing to Buycycle magazines if I were you (see how I made the link there? Cunning). Much bigger chance of you getting published there again...

Well there's poof :lol:

http://www.superiorsilkscreen.com/upfiles/cart/i-dont-give-a-rats-ass.jpg

Well here is proof you rat!!!!!!

post-24-024932300 1287746503.jpg

Four or six, depending on whether you let it have elbows.

Well, if you had Biology in school, insects have legs.

Well, if you had Biology in school, insects have legs.

Horses have shoulders, so that doesn't help solve the riddle of whether bees have knees.

Not only is this entomology, but the entomology of etymology!

Horses have shoulders, so that doesn't help solve the riddle of whether bees have knees.

............ Quite an acceptable anthology

No knees for bees Im afraid, they have legs just no knees