Rave: CWCYCLES

Moolz

Placed an order on Wednesday - got home yesterday afternoon and the package was waiting for me...

Will definitely do business with CWC again!

They were also the cheapest - by far!

Edited by Moolz

Yip Cwcycles is awesome. I am situated in JHB and whenever I order from Cwcycles I get my order the next day.

Edited by d@vid

Yip Cwcycles is awesome. I am situated in JHB and whenever I order from Cwcycles I get my order the next day.

Chris Willemse Cycles are superb

Cool to know. We always looking for a shop that delivers as promised, and then their prices are great aswell.

Will def use them next time.

I have used them a couple of times in the past three months.

The most recent pleasant experience was two weeks ago when I received a notification of a refund from a guy called Christof - I ordered two Maxxis Crossmax's and they were going to go on a special the next day - Christof reckoned he owed me the R50 as I could not be penalised for ordering a couple of hours before the launch of the special!

bought a wrong handlebar from them it was exchanged within 2 min of walking into the shop and walking out.ok it took me longer to walk out as I then had to buy some other stuff which I do not need now but might need one day.big thumbs up to chris and his staff.

Ha ha, thanks guys, always a pleasure helping you guys out, some exciting stuff arriving in the next 1month.....

Can see some guys moaning.... wont say who!!

cwcycles are good, but maybe you should be raving about the courier company used.......CWC deliveries are only as good as the service providers they use - and they obviously are siding with a good one......