You thought cyclists do stupid things

Guest coenie

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well spotted Capricorn. It is blaaubwrg and R27...

Sorry they sped off and turned right before I could tell them (via sign language) what I thought of their IQ.

Nah dude, I'm the oke standing on the front seat :lol:

Sorry I could not zoom in to get a clear shot of you

How many parents do you see in the traffic with kids on their laps?! A car seat costs a couple of hundred bucks! How much is your child's life worth? Come now :angry:

East Coast Radio in KZN were running a name and shame campaign a while ago whereby you could phone in if you saw anybody doing something stoopid on the roads and give their location and registration. Failing that, wind your window down and give them a piece of your mind :thumbup:

I always laugh that Daddy gets the expensive car with all the safety features to park in the office garage all day while Mommy gets the heap of *** to take the kids around in.

i dont get your commets guys ... you all take risks at some point with your vehicles that if things go wrong endanger someone elses life.

but what she is doing is wrong. Doesnt make her stupid. It makes it wrong

Yep - these are the types that I share the neighbourhood with!

Found out this morning that my neighbours actually chain their car to the wall at night.

Rough isn't the word......:blink:

Not too worry, my eyes were closed so you probably did not spot me.

Haha, I forgot about that theory. It rocked to turn invisible when you closed your eyes!

i dont get your commets guys ... you all take risks at some point with your vehicles that if things go wrong endanger someone elses life.

Im afraid that does make her stupid to not consider what she is doing is wrong and totally inconsiderate

I always laugh that Daddy gets the expensive car with all the safety features to park in the office garage all day while Mommy gets the heap of *** to take the kids around in.

My brother in law loves his car, Audi A6, but during the week he drives the 1.4 Polo and my sister drives the Audi with the kids. Just makes more sense.

Im afraid that does make her stupid to not consider what she is doing is wrong and totally inconsiderate

as you said dont judge others.

as you said dont judge others.

I may have said that, but in certain circumstances people do stupid things. So yes I may have to judge her on her stupid judgement & inconsiderate behaviour

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: mmmmm implying the 'ubbers aren't always right and only do the right thing at all times, that my friend will get you crucified :o ;)

Pass the aromat!