There gonna be some HAPPY Hubbbers in the next couple of days...

Ha Ha Kieran

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And it matches the blue of that IDT rather nicely too.

Frikking 'spensive piece of equipment to attach to an IDT. You could just have done up a Ralleigh to get that look. :unsure:

Ha-ha. Do they make one in Alu. What was / is the black nd red frame in the first picture.

I personally prefer standard geometry bikes but then again, it mught be 'cause I'm an old fart.

what is the website address?

Ha Ha, she was not bought for a IDT bike, I am just getting tired having 2 bikes with different geometries, so I decided 1 good bike and use it for everything,

The alu frames is sexy. Kieran had one and I was very impressed :thumbup:

Slavey!

The red and black frame is the Duello Aluminium Frame with the Carbon fork. Going for R3500.00 with a 5 year warranty on the frame. Fully hand built in Italy and it has Traditional Geometery.

The website is www.bottecchia.com or drop me your email address and I will send you the 2011 catalogue :) (Website is still 2010 models)

Kieran

lycraloon@gmail.com

Can one select the colour or does one kind of have to put up with what is available.

What about wheels and junk?

There are 2 colours available :) The black and red and a white and lime green :)

I also import Gipiemme wheels so can sort you out with a great set of wheels. What components are you looking for? Sure I can organise it for you :)

Sending the catalogue now :)