Ma Man Basso...

'Dale

I believe ma Man Basso is going for his final attempt at winning the Tour de France in 2011.

Cadel Evans is on a similar path, me think.

Check him out in his winter kit. :thumbup:

http://cdn5.media.cyclingnews.futurecdn.net/2010/11/15/2/bettiniphoto_0061492_1_full_600.jpg

Yeah, and with pro teams falling over themselves to hire people proven to be dopers, we also can be sure there is real commitment to ironing out the problem killing the sport.

Me thinks we are all entitled to second chances in life :huh:

Not until he comes clean(excuse the pun), and tells all. Tired of the cheats blaming everyone/everything other than themselves when they get caught out.

Even dopers can make a clean start. Pun intended. :rolleyes:

You not make gross mistakes evva in your life, eh? :huh:

Even dopers can make a clean start. Pun intended. :rolleyes:

You not make gross mistakes evva in your life, eh? :huh:

Yes, but I own up and take full responsibility for my actions. I don't go into denial and try weasel my way out of it by discrediting all and sundry.

The stars are only stars thanks to the dope. No dope = no star. And as velo so rightly says, let's see the full disclosure, Floyd Landis/Bernard Kohl style. Ah, but wait: then there will be no job for Basso, or Ricco, or Schumacher.

I have far more respect for Landis and Kohl than for any one of these rogues.

Oh, and the "Omerta" is becoming really boring, we are not friggin stupid or blind.

Velo, what is "Omerta"? Eh? :blush:

Yes, but I own up and take full responsibility for my actions. I don't go into denial and try weasel my way out of it by discrediting all and sundry.

Maybe I believe you. But I do not know you... :huh:

It takes exceptional men to own up. Maybe you are exceptional. (no sarcasm here)

Maybe I believe you. But I do not know you... :huh:

It takes exceptional men to own up. Maybe you are exceptional. (no sarcasm here)

Its not about me though, its about Basso, but Intern is right, gone and ruined your thread about the dude you admire, sorry.