Mp3 player

Wil6

Okay so there's allot of mp3 players on the market.

I would like to know which is the best one to buy?Ipod according to me is overpriced and i'm looking for a basic mp3 player that's small and light with the best battery life.You must be able to skip from song to song on the earphone cable, and the earphones must not fall out of your ears when you get sweaty!

So what do you guys train with and what do you recommend?

Thanks

have a look at the SANSA Clip, very good value for money and good product in my opinion.

Just a headsup -

The EU has put a limit on volume levels the manufacturers are aloud on the digital devices. I suggest you choose North America regional settings(not GB), else the mp3 player max volume is very low. This is a problem when using in the gym or on the bike for example.

Okay so there's allot of mp3 players on the market.

I would like to know which is the best one to buy?Ipod according to me is overpriced and i'm looking for a basic mp3 player that's small and light with the best battery life.You must be able to skip from song to song on the earphone cable, and the earphones must not fall out of your ears when you get sweaty!

So what do you guys train with and what do you recommend?

Thanks

Not sure what the Sony range is like in SA, but they are way cheaper then the ipods and better quality then most other brands. I still rate the music quality better then a iPod

Edited by Caerus

have a look at the SANSA Clip, very good value for money and good product in my opinion.

Just a headsup -

The EU has put a limit on volume levels the manufacturers are aloud on the digital devices. I suggest you choose North America regional settings(not GB), else the mp3 player max volume is very low. This is a problem when using in the gym or on the bike for example.

If you say North America settings, do you change that on the device itself?

i think it is when you do a 'firmware' update it asks your regional settings. will have a look and see if you can set it on the device also.

mine was fine when i got it and then did the update (no reason really), then the max volume went down so i did a bit of investigation.

If you say North America settings, do you change that on the device itself?

ipod touch - why play around. It's a awesome piece of gear, so just spoil yourself. Like having a mini ipad- really!

wifi connectivity enabling web surfing and skyping, very good quality photo and video, play cool games and most applications from istore. Amazing high resolution touch screen.

oh, and it can play mp3's :thumbup:

I use an Iphone...one device that does everything.

But if you are cash strapped, or looking for something a bit lower key - then the SANSA clip is awesome.

Also has an FM radio, (the one thing the iPhone doesnt have)

im also a huge sony fan...they have excellent products. i'm just not keen on sweating all over a sony player :)

Ive got two, one for the gym & riding - Had it 4 years now and not a problem with sweat(it has a arm case), the other one I use in the car - Its Sony all the way :thumbup: