Hey, dumbass traffic cop, your day will come!!!

The expat cyclist

Off topic, but I guess on topic if we are discussing our countrymen in general. There is a "1000000 people against Malema" group on Facebook. One commenter, Lumumba Ndjo, writes:

"Cecil Austin@ I said we don t want to hear telling us about what u have done to us no just take wherever u want and go with son of b***. What did u brought to us u found everything here in Africa mother f*cker?

Craig McIntosh@ tell me what is (leko dimena) u think if I don t know how to speak English it mean I am inferior to u then speak my let me see if u are inferior to me too u see how idiot and stupid u are even u I don t have to waste time with u ur mind is like a small f*cking kid f*cker. others next time loosers evils animals."

I continue to explain to him that pretty much EVERYTHING of any real value in Africa was created or founded by whites (cars, tarred roads, infrastructure, running water etc) and that he and his buddy Julius should stop being hypocrites and complaining about the very things they so enjoy themselves, eg, Julius hates whites but loves his white designed and manufactured German car, same for his white designed and manufactured Swiss watch.

Two days later, one "ANC Comrade" sends me a private message on Facebook titled: "F*ck you c*nt" and it goes like this: "Iam gna track u down and put you down like a filthy dog you are. Jou ma se bloed p**s".

So ja, as usual our darker countrymen would always try to resort to violence and threats first if things don't go their way or if people say something that hits too close to home.

If I had the bucks I'd be out of Africa tomorrow. Let them all rot in corruption and violence.

You might like watching this......

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they are always more out on fridays to collect bribes for doughnut money and for phuza weekend. zamalek for sjo.

what happened to the rule that said, you get x-amount fine for driving without your licence and when you show it when paying the fine, it get halfed(R1000 fine to R500)? Arrest you for driving without a licence, WTF?

It still stands, it's the alternate fine you pay (I think it's R250) when you show your drivers license when paying the fine.

What about these new laser speed & traffic light camaras - Eish :( We are getting blitzed, I'll ask this, As long as the Taxis are getting the same treatment then fine, if not then the rest of us will be screwed to make up for it.

Metro police is just latin for corrupt greedy criminals who got jobs.

Im with you, but you should report this cockroach testicle before he starts procreating...

The bribe was probably a good idea, since they would go out of their way to make sure you get worse treatment.

pieces of rubbish, how do they expect us to respect the law?

how the F@#$ do you get to "you are verrrry lucky you were not arrested for interfering with the due process of law"? advising someone of what is happening is NOT interfering with due process of the law. SAPS endorse the eblockwatch initiative that provides a number to call where the call is recorded.

Sies maar jy IS 'n pottiemond!!!!!! ..... they ARE the law as you saw in the original post and they can do what they want. You were lucky en dit is NIE die moeite werd om die leeu se poepol met 'n grassie te krap nie!!!!!!!!

Gaan lees die link......

http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Man-dood-in-selle-na-polisie-glo-aanrand-20101128

Edited by Big H

What about these new laser speed & traffic light camaras - Eish :( We are getting blitzed, I'll ask this, As long as the Taxis are getting the same treatment then fine, if not then the rest of us will be screwed to make up for it.

Actually taxi's were the best to deal with. If we spotted a taxi doing something we didn't like, we just phoned the taxi organisation, told them we wanted to see taxi number 'x' with driver first thing the next morning and the next morning there he would be, patiently waiting, quite amazing really.

You cannot run a company in Nigeria if you do not bribe. If you want anything to be done, visa, invoices paid, approvals etc etc you have to dash. Even the boss's secretary wants "airtime" every now and then.

The system of bribery in Nigeria is part of the way they are. It has nothing to do with Imperialism or bad habits they learnt from the white man..... It is part of their tradition.

If you wanted to stay next to the chief in the village you gave him money. If you wanted a favour from somebody you gave him money.... That became known as bribery. I have now read a few books by Nigerian authors and this way of thinking comes up often. It is deeply rooted in their way of living. I walk around with a wad of money I specifically use to dash people. It is a way of life here.

Soon when I retire I will become a Consultant to teach you guys how to do it. It has started in SA and will also become a way of life in the tribalistic, nepotistic and paternalistic conditions in SA.

It took me a while to get used to the idea as well as how to "dash" as it is known here economically. The larger amounts that vary from ZAR 1000 to ZAR 15 000 a go I only do after the person does something of value for me.

My mate tells me that when he arrived at the airport in Nigeria his luggage was nowhere to be found. He paid a dash and it appeared. He said he had to bribe everyone for everything while he was there.

what happened to the rule that said, you get x-amount fine for driving without your licence and when you show it when paying the fine, it get halfed(R1000 fine to R500)? Arrest you for driving without a licence, WTF?

They use scare tactics, particulary if you are female and more so if you have young kids with you.

Actually taxi's were the best to deal with. If we spotted a taxi doing something we didn't like, we just phoned the taxi organisation, told them we wanted to see taxi number 'x' with driver first thing the next morning and the next morning there he would be, patiently waiting, quite amazing really.

So why do they still drive around like twats with no regard to the rules of the road & other road users. It must be same as for wveyone with the police getting intimidated to not act on them -How do you go about getting speed camaras installed on a road known for speeding, yet the Metro cops do nothing but eat donuts & sit on their fat backsides.

So why do they still drive around like twats with no regard to the rules of the road & other road users. It must be same as for wveyone with the police getting intimidated to not act on them -How do you go about getting speed camaras installed on a road known for speeding, yet the Metro cops do nothing but eat donuts & sit on their fat backsides.

Not arguing, it's just how it was. We weren't actively allowed to target taxi's unless the blatantly did something illegal in front of us, and even then we had to use our discretion, there was a special unit created specifically to deal with taxi's, remember this is going back about 8 years now.

You might like watching this......

I am a great believer in Karma , and buy into the whole school of thought of treating others as you want to be treated,

I also believe that you REAP what you SOW..

So I am putting this question out there..

Why do you think we have this current situation of corruption , murder . lawlessness in this country...??

I'll pay you 10 bucks to remove the exclamation mark from your keyboard.

I offered a brand new keyboard before thinking that it was stuck.....hope you get somewhere

:-)

Not arguing, it's just how it was. We weren't actively allowed to target taxi's unless the blatantly did something illegal in front of us, and even then we had to use our discretion, there was a special unit created specifically to deal with taxi's, remember this is going back about 8 years now.

Its still the same, cause they dont get money out of them. They just let them be. Its crazy, they cuase more death & carnage then anyone else yet they can just get away with it :(