Why did I do it !!!!

Vetseun

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Ron Jeremy as a judge in a show like Idols. The competitors weren't singing though

Some of the ladies were on the mic though. I saw the same show. Only the pilot.. It never made it into full run of episodes.

She was moebie Bru. No amount of booze could cure it. She will have to wait till you pass out then shag you.

simple really

Im really the mo*r in with myself. Went to a party on Friday night, got hammered. Woke up Saturday morning feeling as if Mampara had slept in my mouth. Too sick to do my long ride. Buddy pitched up at my place, recomended a cure, get plastered again. So I did. Woke up yesterday morning feeling even worse than Saturday. Forced myself onto the bike, after 10km I was nearly dead so I rode home. Lay on the couch for the rest of the day feeling very sorry for myself.

Now I ask myself why oh why did I go and do this. Wasted a whole weekend with lovely sunshine because of a stupid party. :thumbdown:

Just not worth it.

I feel for you, man.

I don't use alcohol or smoke.

Even a late night, makes me feel like a truck during training. :blink:

Kick ass next weekend, eh?

She was moebie Bru. No amount of booze could cure it. She will have to wait till you pass out then shag you.

Now this is where you should be clever. Fake passing out, claim a free one and deny it ever happened when interrogated by your friends. Everybody wins.

Now this is where you should be clever. Fake passing out, claim a free one and deny it ever happened when interrogated by your friends. Everybody wins.

hehehehheee cunning

Brilliant plan, I love it. Will have to get plastered again this weekend and see if it works.

Brilliant plan, I love it. Will have to get plastered again this weekend and see if it works.

Well... Ummm.... There is this guy I know who swears it is the bestestest plan ever.

Ok Okes Now I need to come clean and confess. I think the real reason for the killer babelas. .............. here it comes............... I SMOKED A CIGARETTE.

I f-cking hate smoking. The siffest habit ever. but as usual at the time it seemed like a brilliant plan.I am ashamed, bad , real bad

simple really

ahh they heyena breakfast, "when you'd rather chew off your arm than wake her up in the morning"

goin to hermanus this weekend... gonna be plenty of boozing!

Im a "happy, balanced individual"

lol

:-)

goin to hermanus this weekend... gonna be plenty of boozing!

Im a "happy, balanced individual"

lol

:-)

Do you wear a Powerbalance band?

Ok Okes Now I need to come clean and confess. I think the real reason for the killer babelas. .............. here it comes............... I SMOKED A CIGARETTE.

I f-cking hate smoking. The siffest habit ever. but as usual at the time it seemed like a brilliant plan.I am ashamed, bad , real bad

Should've gone for the swamp donkey behind door number 2. You would've felt less ashamed. Aye, score and you may die. smoke, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell your friends that they may take your pride, but they'll never take... YOUR STORIES!

Cyling. The curse of the drinking class. ;)

Build a bridge, get over it mate. It's done. Nothing can undo it. :blink:

Either give up drinking or give up cycling. (says he who was celebrating new found freedom on Saturday with a bottle of Scotch.) At least I manged 40 km's before I got home. Had a nice little recovery nap. :blush:

Today I had a great ride to the office. Looking forward to the ride home too. :)

EK kan nie verstaan .... herhaal in die TAAL asseblief?

H...kortliks: "n pikkewyn, 'n gebruikte kondoom (effie); 'n bottel whiskey; 'n SEER kop...meer as dit wil jy nie weet nie...

oh, ja...hy't sy oggend fietsrit gemis!!