chainreactioncycles

TheSaint

Does anyone have advice or experience on buying through www.chainreactioncycles.com? a few of my friends and I are interested in purchasing some items from them. we aim to push the purchase price over R3000.00 because they then ship free of charge.

there prices on shoes and helmets are a steal, especially if buying the same item in SA.

comments would be appreciated.

Hulle ( die customs in SA ) gaan jou hard stamp op goed soos skoene , hydrapacks ens . Jy sal ook dan n invoeragent moet betaal om die bestelling release te kry , anders kan jy alles verloor...

Does anyone have advice or experience on buying through www.chainreactioncycles.com? a few of my friends and I are interested in purchasing some items from them. we aim to push the purchase price over R3000.00 because they then ship free of charge.

there prices on shoes and helmets are a steal, especially if buying the same item in SA.

comments would be appreciated.

Here you go

post-18048-0-28961800-1291459741.jpg

WRT clothes and shoes, if you buy on their sales, you'll generally get the items cheaper than in SA, if there's more that 30% off, otherwise don't bother, as you'll be klapped with 40% duty and then 16% VAT on top of that.

Yeah shoes and clothes and such you gonna pay heavy duties. Other stuff is ok. I have ordered from them many times and usually wait 1 week and then collect from my local post office. Pay duties in cash at collection. Ship through parcelforce and then track the parcel. Once the parcel is tracked as "arrived at local mail center" then you can phone EMS to get a local tracking number and they will also tell you the status of the parcel. If the parcel get's delivered to your local post office you can some times wait a week longer untill the PO decides to leave a collection slip in your post box. EMS does actually deliver to your home address but if no one is there then they will deliver to the post office.

cpt: soz man, only saw your post now. I was out practicing how to fall and look stupid at Contermans. Jeez, it's steep! but what a fun track when u get your run together. U should go try it some time Mayhem. U'll end up grudgingly liking it :D