Easton EC90 seatpost

Kriek

I was aiming for a post with bit of red and white, to complement my frame colour.The ec90 is 160grams, but I dont't know how reliable the carbon clamp is?

Not such a big fan of Easton components, have had 2 seatpost and 1 stem from them, all lasted and never let me down, but...the logos/graphics comes off in a couple of months making it look old etc. etc.

I put this puppy on my new bike. KCNC Ti Pro Lite Seatpost. 162grams

http://fairwheelbikes.com/images/large/tiproliteblk316_LRG.jpg

I paid 645 for it. Whats nice is that its not carbon, its scandium, so its extremely strong. I got mine from helderberg cycle world. Speak to Henning

I paid 645 for it. Whats nice is that its not carbon' date=' its scandium, so its extremely strong. I got mine from helderberg cycle world. Speak to Henning[/quote']

Not bad! Do you perhaps have a bigger photo?

Love the Thomson Masterpiece as well!

I'm looking for a handlebar' date=' anyone who can help(oh sorry highjack), nellie must be rubbing off on some of us[/quote']

Ritchey WCS alloy...nothing else.

I have my ec90 seatpost for 2 years and no problems.I had a ec stem that had a bad design and they replaced it free of charge

Personally I would go for the Easton, (don't like FSA). Something to consider is the seatopst diametre and how far you are going to extend it, Ie, 27.2  mm at anything over 250 mm is a broken seatpost waiting to happen.

If it was me though I would go for the Thompson masterpiece, mm for mm it is just heavier however it is super strong. Keep the carbon for your seat stays.