Vermarc Rep Wanted

Berman

Vermarc, Belgian cycle clothing, is looking for a Rep to service the Gauteng area.  Contact Eve for more information on 0766125 495

How about me? I can forward my CV....I even came second once in the hub styleman of the year competition. I'm sure that counts for something?

on the serious side whats the pay?Might suit a student dont u think?Let me know PM if possible thanks

Might be interested. But could you give me some more info, i.e. Salary, fringe benefits, etc.

Sorry, no sales directly to the public, that wouldn't be fair for the shops...

But we do custom made gear too...so if you want your Vermarc bibs with your logo on it, than we can chat some more...

Any idea of what the import duties are on cycling clothing? I may bee keen, but I do not want to work more for the gov. than I already do!

So if the duty is 45% then 14%Vat plus 2% surcharge - thats already 61% to gov. on clearing the clothing - upfront payment before I would have even put a mark up on. Then of course I have to pay company tax on profits and personel income tax!

So what margins are you allowing for the importor remember the cycle retailers would want to mark up by about 50% - a clothing retailer like Edgars would like to mark up by about 400%!!!

I already import quite a few things from Holland / Belgium even outside of the cycle industry like Kanjers wafels and Gouda's gilde wafels and in the cycle industry I am the agent for Van Tuyl and Spinergy in RSA.

Confused  We ARE the sole importer into Sutthern Africa, so no need to worry about import duties, exchange rates, stock levels, availability of the range, contacts with Belgium.... we're just looking for an agent, who will take a commission on sales for the Gauteng area.