A sobering reminder...

Sadly some people just never engage brain before enterring car...

My favourite is the parking revver/speeder - I know - let's rev the *** out of our engine and speed where man, woman and child are walking randomly - people will think I'm cool?!

Very true Eldron, have always wondered about that, some people seem to race from one section of the lot to the next...

as long as th current approach to life and living, that of "ME ME ME' continues these scenes will continue.

as long as the approach of "i am entitled" or "it is my right" continues these scenes will continue.

as long as people feel the need to prove they are "bigger" and "better" than others continues these scenes will continue.

as long as the attitude of "everyone else does it so why shouldn't I?" continues these scenes will continue.

so yes, "everyone jumps the light so i will too" and "it's just 1 drink, everyone has a drink and drives" and "i can handle my drink" or "i know how to drive" are all contributing factors.

personally i would prefer to never again to have to see as another first aider is holding someone's skull together while the baby's lifeless body lies a few meters away because the driver was in a rush. being in a rush is no excuse to cause a mother to lose her child.

watched this b4, and it leaves me sick every time. Drive safe this festive season guys, rather arrive late than not at all.

jeeez.. i'm sitting here with my hand over mouth to cover the gaping.. that was brutal! Thanks mayhem, timely if not some what stomach churning reminder.