little falls/strubens/weltereden park-this afternoon?

crasher

you luck buggers! I ended up not with a mere cold, but with mumps!!!!! I'm out of commission!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mumps is a virus, so it's 10 days from yesterday so as not to damage the ticker! And there wasn't much riding last week with the floods, so three weeks off the bike in total!

There's a Paris-Brest-Paris qualifying ride on Sunday that i'll miss as a result. Total bummer!

Aaaa man, that sux guy, hope you get better soon bud, take an extra week if you have 2, rather b sure ur over it than get back on and do damage.

I might have to take 4weeks off 2, got alot of making up 2do with the misus lol :P so my fitness levels will still b low 2 eish

Hey, thanks!

And get those brownie points up - you're going to need them given all the riding this little group is bound to do!

Well, I see the FowlStArt livery, and a quite surprising amount of ungreen Petrochemical company kit around! FowlStArt, can't you sort those guys out with some more appropriate kit? smile.gif

BTW, great pics of outrides aren't doing any good at the moment!!!

I saw you as we were driving out of Teak Place. We thought that it was an Epic/Jhb2C training group.

We have entered Jhb2C and so may join you on one of your LSD rides.

lol glad to know my kits make us look so dedicated hee hee hee :D

Be honest guy, its not the pics of the outride, its that beautifully sparkling white Ghost bike of mine lol :P Can see Crasher eyeing it out there ;)

Well im doing another run of my OTR kits, I will do them at cost for any1 that wants a set? (will put my top chamois in :whistling: )

Be honest guy, its not the pics of the outride, its that beautifully sparkling white Ghost bike of mine lol :P

actually it was quite invisible until you pointed it out lol! still without front brakes?

lol I'll forgive u this time for missing it :P

well yes and no, got the brakes fixed at a crazy overprice, but all the fluid that leaked on the pads had seaped into them so they didn't work 100% (had a goot hooter though lol)

Just putting out a feeler would anyone be interested in riding tom (Sunday morning) weather permitting.

Does not have to be a long ride even 3 hours or so is fine leave at 7 and be back at the Gym around 10 to 10-30.

we can just make a route up as we go depending on time and speed of group.

I thought we had a standing arrangement to ride every Sunday morn..lol

I'm keen on a 3 hour ride Crasher. If no-one else pitches we can just use this as a "scouting for routes" ride.

Can we leave earlier though, say 06h30?