Groenkloof & Fountains...All ok?

L.T.G

" Oct last year. "

2010 or 2009?

:unsure: Last year like in 2010 but I must admit time fly!!!! Thinking again it was in June/July 2010, but before then it was almost years ago.

what time does Groen kloof open, i want to ride tomorrow morning

opens at 5:30 during the spring/summer season and closes at 19:00.

i rode groenies on sat at 6am. only had time for a lap. very enjoyable, havent had that much fun getting dirty in ages, pretty wet so lots of mud. im trying mtn cycle park next.

Had a brilliant ride on Sunday.

mud made some sections trickier but just doubled the fun!

just so annoying that people don't respect the place enough to use bins... tons of sh*t on the Fountains side, lots of broken glass.... and i saw a couple of GU sachets :( not just the non MTB'ers that are messy!

Had a brilliant ride on Sunday.

mud made some sections trickier but just doubled the fun!

just so annoying that people don't respect the place enough to use bins... tons of sh*t on the Fountains side, lots of broken glass.... and i saw a couple of GU sachets :( not just the non MTB'ers that are messy!

Very sad to hear about the liter from the riders :( Hope you picked up the GU Sachets and put them in your pack?! :P

Going to groenies on Monday or Tuesday,I am preparing myself for a lot of mud,Went there just after heavy rains with my brother once and we rode home which is about another 20ks and you should have seen the looks we were getting. We were just drenched in mud :D

rode groenies this morning, no rain, in fact less wet than last weekend. slight wind towards the end....

still lotsa fun. even did fountains this time.

• 2 weeks later...

Big well done to the management!

New routes and older routes are very well maintained!!

Great place, thank you

completely agree, all paths are maintained, anything washed away by rain has been filled in and grass cut away. been there last 4 saturdays in a row! i love it