Weightloss Challenge v 1.1

Gravity

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a weightloss challenge?

• Yes, that would be cool
    • No Fatso go eat another cheeseburger

Even though i did a 160km saturday im still 72kg. can anyone please assist me on some tips to drop below 70kg.

Have a look at the Blood type diet. You use your blood type and then they have a list of food types that is beneficial, neutral or food types that one must avoid.

Now I have been trying to loose weight for the past year and in the process gained 12 kg. To me it seems that the harder I try, the more weight I gained. Since on the blood type diet, I lost 3.5kg (last 3 weeks). which is not much compared to the 12 - but I am now moving in the right direction. :D According to this food list , I unknowingly ate about everything that I should avoid, but according to the norm is diet food. (ie chicken, tomatoes, corn and wheat.)

Might help :unsure:

More information

http://www.livestrong.com/blood-type-diet/

List of foods per blood type

http://www.thewolfeclinic.com/bloodType/index.html

Edited by Mads

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a look at the Blood type diet. You use your blood type and then they have a list of food types that is beneficial, neutral or food types that one must avoid.

Now I have been trying to loose weight for the past year and in the process gained 12 kg. To me it seems that the harder I try, the more weight I gained. Since on the blood type diet, I lost 3.5kg (last 3 weeks). which is not much compared to the 12 - but I am now moving in the right direction. :D According to this food list , I unknowingly ate about everything that I should avoid, but according to the norm is diet food. (ie chicken, tomatoes, corn and wheat.)

Might help :unsure:

More information

http://www.livestrong.com/blood-type-diet/

List of foods per blood type

http://www.thewolfeclinic.com/bloodType/index.html

Apparently it is a load of crap just like most diets and diet info/myths. I bet you I could lose weight by only eating the food I am not supposed to. It is a simple formula, eat less calories than you burn and you will lose weight. It makes no difference where you get the calories from as long as you count them all

Apparently it is a load of crap just like most diets and diet info/myths (btw, there is always someone who has made money from selling a book on some new idea). I bet you I could lose weight by only eating the food I am not supposed to. It is a simple formula, eat less calories than you burn and you will lose weight. It makes no difference where you get the calories from as long as you count them all

I just lost 26kg in 26 weeks. 1kg to go and I will be at my target

A major part of my diet is fat free milk, fat free yogurt, fat free cottage cheese and cheddar, I have these every day. I also have whey protein after I exercise. All these are "bad" for me.

They forgot to mention tuna on my list. Chicken is neutral, it is the only meat I eat

They even specify what you can eat if you are white/black/asian :o I thought we were all the same inside :unsure:

Not sure what they call muesli in that list, I eat it every day

And the best one, I must avoid avocado, I eat one every single day

I must also avoid coffee, I have 4 or 5 a day. I must also avoid Coke, I drink about 4L of Coke Light a day

I should weigh 200kg by now :o

Edited by chris_w_65

I just lost 26kg in 26 weeks. 1kg to go and I will be at my target

A major part of my diet is fat free milk, fat free yogurt, fat free cottage cheese and cheddar, I have these every day. I also have whey protein after I exercise. All these are "bad" for me.

They forgot to mention tuna on my list. Chicken is neutral, it is the only meat I eat

They even specify what you can eat if you are white/black/asian :o I thought we were all the same inside :unsure:

Not sure what they call muesli in that list, I eat it every day

And the best one, I must avoid avocado, I eat one every single day

I must also avoid coffee, I have 4 or 5 a day. I must also avoid Coke, I drink about 4L of Coke Light a day

I should weigh 200kg by now :o

Well I guess that you are lucky in that way ..... I am not. And I posted it in the sense of ..........Use it or Loose it.

And by reading this thread, you lost it already. So why bother with something new? :)

Well I guess that you are lucky in that way ..... I am not. And I posted it in the sense of ..........Use it or Loose it.

And by reading this thread, you lost it already. So why bother with something new? :)

Reminds me of a certain kind of band/bracelet - if it works for you then enjoy and good luck :thumbup:

The blood type diet, detailed by naturopathic physician Peter D'Adamo in his book "Eat Right for Your Type," works on the his theory that people with different blood types should eat differently to lose weight. Like most fad diets, D'Adamo has conducted no clinical trials or scientific studies to prove his theory.

Edited by chris_w_65

Still 72 for me. I did have a bachelor party to attend, glad i didnt pick up anything, then again no loss for me yet again.