[Event] TransBaviaans 2011

EcoBound MTB Events

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing you won't be able to handle Nancy! :D

Ja... ruff tuff chicky from the Souff like me can handle most things hey... ;) and I currently have an adequate layer of lard to cushion my butt on a 24 hour ride :rolleyes:

looking forward to the experience, whatever the conditions :thumbup:

I will be welcoming you all to my hometown!!! :clap: :clap:

Any advice on where we (3 guys) can stay the Friday night?

Any advice on where we (3 guys) can stay the Friday night?

You cannot throw a stone without hitting a guest house...pm me with projected expenditure, places go from R250 p/night up to well over R2000. I will look up some names tommorow and pm you...

There is a place called Audreys which is very cheap. Don't have the number offhand, sorry. :blush:

http://www.asgsport.co.za/trans-Baviaans%20-ftech2.jpg

ONLY 5 Days Remaining for orders!!!

Call Joanita on 012 751 4130

Edited by ASG

OK...AG...please tap off with the adds, one banner per page is OK but two is a bit heavy on the eyes. :blush:

OK...AG...please tap off with the adds, one banner per page is OK but two is a bit heavy on the eyes. :blush:

I like it ASG!! Soooo pretty to look at!! :clap: :clap:

Does anybody know if you can substitute a team member if he / she is not able to take part anymore?

Does anybody know if you can substitute a team member if he / she is not able to take part anymore?

Yes you can - this is from their website:

"Team member replacement / changes will be subject to a R50 admin fee. These changes must be requested before 15 July in writing via email (team@ecobound.co.za)."

Yes you can - this is from their website:

"Team member replacement / changes will be subject to a R50 admin fee. These changes must be requested before 15 July in writing via email (team@ecobound.co.za)."

Awesome,thanks Bennie :thumbup:

Quick Q to all the Pro TB riders - I have been booked off my bike with a rather nasty chest infection which is going to take a couple of days to clear. We have been training for the TB, so the legs are not too lazy, but at what stage do you rather pull out of the team due to health than drop your team during the race? When does one say "no go"?

Quick Q to all the Pro TB riders - I have been booked off my bike with a rather nasty chest infection which is going to take a couple of days to clear. We have been training for the TB, so the legs are not too lazy, but at what stage do you rather pull out of the team due to health than drop your team during the race? When does one say "no go"?

Daar begin die verskonings....

Guys on 29ers should have stopped training a week ago! This gives the rest of the team a chance to catch up the 3 inches. Seriously, this years Baviaans' make or break will be in the head and not so much in the legs. Get a good rest on docs orders and take it easy up to the event. Get better soon!

PS: This 5am training makes one sick. That's why I rather stay in bed.