Lance 2011 Cape Epic

zuludog

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont believe this year, did read some comments a while back about him wanting to do it but nothing recent.

it's on his twitter. do you think they will be able to challenge for the win?

Will be interesting to see, but as we all know you dont just arrive at this race and win without any off road multi day race experience. the the Bulls are going to be on form again! lets not leave out the Standers and Evan's of our country. Look forward to watching this race if indeed LA is coming , for the simple reason that the Epic will get loads of international coverage if he does.

not possible. he will be doing a free pose for a sports illustrated shoot that time.

With stripey shirt and handcuffs?

With stripey shirt and handcuffs?

no, himself and new friend Jeff Novitzky on Jeff's new yaught in the Comores. Think the theme will be something like "Bening Bold, Buff and Bent buddies".

Edited by Mellow

no, himself and new friend Jeff Novitzky on Jeff's new yaught in the Comores. Think the theme will be something like "Bening Bold, Buff and Bent buddies".

Would that be the yacht LA makes a sizable donation towards in the interest of rooting out international doping pirates?

Would that be the yacht LA makes a sizable donation towards in the interest of rooting out international doping pirates?

NO, that will just be wrong. Some cancer association had a fundraiser and in a lucky draw Jeff happend to have the winning ticket.

It would be awesome if he did do the event to see how good a team like the Bulls are.

Lance is no clown on a MTB, he killed the field in the Leadville 100miler in 2009,

he should bring Levi with, the only man to go faster than lance in that race.