Non-paying Hubber!

Azonic

Sold a frame to a Hubber who seemed to be a regular, hundreds of posts etc. Sent him the frame (Raleigh RDS), and he would pay me in installments. I'm still waiting for the first one... He mails me to say the first payment is done... but... I notice to the wrong account number, got one digit wrong "by mistake". He was going to have it reversed and corrected. That was 2 weeks ago and nothing yet. Angry

I feel like naming and shaming the oke!

Either way, hes got a suprise coming...

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only mistake was me selling it to him.

I went out of my way to get the frame to him in a hurry as he was really keen on it, but I'm not seeing any enthusiasm on his side in getting the money to me...

A hub civil war. No thanks I got bio next monday, someone PM me when its over. I don't need another distraction.

Isn't he going to ride the Epic on that bike?  Better pay otherwise other Hubbers at the Epi might spread the word... Let's hope it was an honest mistake

Isn't he going to ride the Epic on that bike?  Better pay otherwise other Hubbers at the Epi might spread the word... Let's hope it was an honest mistake

Yes, he is planning to ride the Epic on it. I feel crappy for posting this, but the only correspondence with him comes from my side the whole time!

Where does this person stay? If in the Western Cape let us know and I will all pitch up at his place for coffee....... and at the same time collect your money. This is really not on, why do people do this sort of thing??????

I think we should let Gasant112 get his side of the story in otherwise this is going to turn into a virtual bloodbath. He may have an honest, inncocent resaon for not paying Azonic, that said I do undertsand your predicament Azonic. All I am trying to is lets not crucify the guy before we know what is going on.

well said, racer x. someone herre must know him. maybe look up his details on the epic site? barring that, do you know where the dude lives? lay a charge of theft if other channels are exhausted. that'll get him to cough up in a hurry. wonder if he's paid his epic entry yet.  

I got his ID number, cell number, work number, e-mail address at work, home address, and his wife's work number.

He received the frame over a month ago, so he must have received a salary cheque in the meantime, that's my theory, and doing an EFT takes 4 minutes.

Not too worry guys, this time tomorrow this will be sorted out.