Non-paying Hubber!

Azonic

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys to set the record straight I am not trying to run away with this guys money / frame ...I am not like that... I have been on the HUB for quit some time now... post thousands of post .. Everybody knows who I am ...why must I not pay someone .. I mean knowing that I will be exposed on the Hub...geesh..I gave him my personell details ..work number/ cell number / wifes number / home number / id number I mean everything...He could of called ... I AM NOT A THIEF...This was just 1 HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING !

gasant, moetie na hierdie ouens se stront luister, sort julle 2 se ding in 'n PM uit, en laat ons ophou baklei.

Ons blerrie wereld is juis so deurmekaar, nou wil 'n klomp hubbers mekaar ook nog beswadder.

Maybe read the first page, as thats the only applicable part.

He hasn't accused you of being a thief, just lamenting the fact that he feels the communication is only coming from his side.

Either way, two weeks to correct the EFT is piss poor.

AfreekduSoet  hI ...YES i HAVE...nothing thus far... Popey... yes Double Century is taking its toll..came back from the Fast Eid...j weet het hierdie maan gebruik om n biekie maar te raak... hihihihhi  I mean we still have 3 weeks left so ..bliksem ek moet beginte trap ...

Popey...regarding this story Yislyk I feel really sh$#t about everything ..hardly slept last night..heard from a friend on the e-mail that my name is being thrown around..check the e-mail ...

Hi G

There is talk on the Hub about you buying a frame and not paying for it. please settle with the guy if it?s true, they are really bad mouthing you, and I don?t like it. I know you are not like that.

DD.. IF you make reference to the previous post you will see..there was ONE huge MISUNDERSTANDING with cell numbers.. I thought I had his cell numbers but in actual fact it was his work cell... been sending sms'S to that number...obviously I would of had no response to that...

Popey..thanks Ya *** ek is moeg van skel en bakly... So leave it at that I will sort this out between me and him... KLAAR

Popeye (ek's ernstig so ek gebruik nie die ander naam), ek stem.  Hoekom die ding tot hier gekom het weet ek nie!

Danger, why then does he lament on the hub!? It sounds more like accusations etc than a lament.  Why did he not just phone the oke.

As for ABSA taking 2 weeks, you might get a surprise.  I've been waiting 5 MONTHS (yes months) for a revercal of a payment (another bank).  If the 3rd party used the money the bank has to recover it from them!!!

Pops will let you know ...Die manekie wat saam met my ry ...is n roadie... en ek dink during that period he is doing road events ... so I might might.. need a partner...

Pops will let you know ...Die manekie wat saam met my ry ...is n roadie... en ek dink during that period he is doing road events ... so I might might.. need a partner...

gasant, I'm MORE than willing to help out with that there partner thing!!!!

@ewep- fair point, the real root of the problem seems to be communication from both sides though.

As has been said, this really shouldn't have come onto the forums, but it did and people will have varying opinions.

Bank EFTs i've never had a problem with, but then that could be down to my powers of persuasion Big%20smile
danger dassie2007-11-01 01:45:38

This is the post I sent to him before this things got blown out of preportion..

Gasant Abrahams/

26/10/2007 14:03

Hi Johan

Sorry the 1st payment I made went to the incorrect account and I am still waiting on the bank to get the money back to me..They said they will get back to asap.. just called them again now.

I dont like doing things this way and I dont like messing you around... they frame has not been built yet .. let me know what you would like to do...

If you need the frame back let me know

Sorry about this

Gasant

@ewep- fair point' date=' the real root of the problem seems to be communication from both sides though.

As has been said, this really shouldn't have come onto the forums, but it did and people will have varying opinions.

Bank EFTs i've never had a problem with, but then that could be down to my powers persuasion Big%20smile
[/quote']

Bank EFT's are fine.  But if there is a problem the banks just shrugs at you.

so, Kan ADMIN... Dis nou LINNEGA... Hierdie ding verwyder.

eWEP, MAAR VOOR DIT, EK BREEK JOU NEK.. eK SOEK gasant SE epic ticket.

Watse ge-partner is dit nou met jou smiley2.gif smiley19.gif

DD... Like I said before their have been comunication but to the wrong damn number...

Ok yesterday.. sent 3 sms's , 3 calls , 1 this morning and again at 09:00 on his new number....

Guys lets leave it now... this should of never gone to the HUB.... he had all my details...