Dicky DQ

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

saam ons funriders' date=' asb.

Dick is ook by ons en hy is so sterk soos 'n bees.[/quote']

Maybe, but possibly only on the flats...... Give me a few more months........... if I can keep up the commitment and interest......smiley11.gif

It would make sense to have big team, since you have more legs to help with attacks and to protect the (potential)yellow jersey. What are the drawbacks of a big team. Would a team of 10 riders be better than 6 riders for arguments sake?

Hey Bikemax' date='if you enjoyed the race so much,hoe about a race report on your websiteSmile[/quote']

ClapClapClap I love race reports!!!!ClapClapClapBig%20smilePlease!

Guest colonel

Colonel - Are you riding in a team? Are there always more teams in the Summer League compared to the Spring league? I know there are SV riders/team(s) who are currently riding Elites' date=' but will ride SV again in Summer league.

[/quote']

Yes I do ride in a team, well its my team to be exact I put it together last year in Spring. We riding Elite at the moment and will come over to SV in Summer. We are the team with the pink kit and our #1 rider who we ride for is lying 4th in Elite Spring League.

colonel, which teams are going to race SV in summer?  Would like to know who I need to prepare for!

...and yes, Bikemax, we are waiting with baited breath...

Guest colonel

Cant say who but there will be atleast 3-4 more teams from what I understand, the battles in Elite will move to SV in Jan.

Now i am not sure if you race league' date=' but if you do you can agree with me that even though on paper the speeds indicate that the race was a slow race, let me tell you something, and this is from having experienced racing with the sub vets, that they can make an easy race the hardest thing since going on your first date.
[/quote']

I am not riding this year as I am too unfit. My comment is based on what I saw when we did catch the Subvets last week and then making an assumption based on the times this week.

you are possibly correct in assuming that the lack of teams is the issue. What needs to happen is that the independents need to work together. Make informal teams and rotate the chances depending on which course is on the cards, climbers/flatties etc.

More teams need to be the order of the day. Maybe PPA can insist that there has to be a minimum number of teams, formal or informal, before the assign the leauge....... interesting thought.............smiley3.gif

Let's face it, if there are only two teams they can get as much out of the sedded groups as the leauges, then again they may not get the results they want......

Hey Bikemax' date='if you enjoyed the race so much,hoe about a race report on your websiteSmile[/quote']

Ok - will get to it tomorrow...

Not that much to report though - will try and get creative Wink

Colonel - Are you riding in a team? Are there always more teams in the Summer League compared to the Spring league? I know there are SV riders/team(s) who are currently riding Elites' date=' but will ride SV again in Summer league.

[/quote']

Yes I do ride in a team, well its my team to be exact I put it together last year in Spring. We riding Elite at the moment and will come over to SV in Summer. We are the team with the pink kit and our #1 rider who we ride for is lying 4th in Elite Spring League.

How do you form a team? Did you get sponsorship or did you sponsor them? Did you know all the riders you wanted in the team? How do you decide who your # 1 is?

Ok - will get to it tomorrow...

Not that much to report though - will try and get creative Wink

Thanks Bikemax! Looking forward to it!

What happened to the SV race report on Chainwheel? We got one every week and this week it's missing. As I said before I love race reports.