Cape Sub Vets

Dicky DQ

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarel Louw.

Strong rider! You guys stand out in the pink.... Are you guys riding in SV for summer league? 

Guest colonel

Yes he is strong and a awsome guy aswell very well mannered but Im trying to get him to lose th ehair on his legs!!

Yes we coming to SV (thou we might stay Elite still deciding) in Jan, we actually trying to find another SV rider for the team.

colonel, stay in Elites!  PokerFace is fighting with me to try and get a podium!!! If you guys join us it's going to be more difficult.  BOnnievale was SOOOOOOOOOOO close....

No Fair mate, if you want to get that place on the podium, you have to race with the best for it!

Hey Yak, my scale said 86,6kg this morning.  No chance I am going to compete again til it gets flat!  (Next spring?) ...but yes, if you don't measure yourself against the best it means squat.  Thanks for bursting my bubble again.  Can't wait to see if I can kick colonel's @ss in a race.  COME ON YOU PINK SHIRTED PANSIES COME AND RACE WITH THE BIG BOYS!

Guest colonel

OK I will bring my 67kg of finely tuned,built for speed and made for endurace ass to race in SV next year.(hahaha)  You should beat me Im really not that good of a cyclist Williehond I battle going downhill never mind uphill or on the flats. If you dont beat me I will be very dissapointed.Cry

Stay in SV man even in summer, it makes no diffs if there are hills or not Williehond it will only make you stronger and make you a better rider and ultimately that is what you want isnt it??
colonel2007-11-04 07:13:24

It looks like I'm going to have to drag my tired old body out of the old mans league and drop to SV so we can all complete on the same play ground! (besides, the tough old buggers in Vets are WAY too much for me!)

OK I will bring my 67kg of finely tuned' date='built for speed and made for endurace ass to race in SV next year.(hahaha)  You should beat me Im really not that good of a cyclist Williehond I battle going downhill never mind uphill or on the flats. If you dont beat me I will be very dissapointed.Cry

Stay in SV man even in summer, it makes no diffs if there are hills or not Williehond it will only make you stronger and make you a better rider and ultimately that is what you want isnt it??
[/quote']

colonel, riding league is addictive.  I can't see myself going back to the seeded groups after this season and I am starting to love the pain!  If SV gets stronger in summer it can only be better!  Sounds weird, but I would rather have my butt kicked by the best than be king of the pansies!

....talking of pansies, what happened to Marius in the Bonnievale race?  I never saw him finish and his name is not in the results.  Flat tyre?

Guest colonel

I agree, you have to get your ass kicked from time to time and with the Pink moffies there in Jan you will once again get it kicked!!!LOL j/k Im in a otherwise mood today.

I also was asking Mrs Colonel about Panzy I also cant see his results or what happend to him.

.....Can't wait to see if I can kick colonel's @ss in a race.  COME ON YOU PINK SHIRTED PANSIES COME AND RACE WITH THE BIG BOYS!

I'm with Willehond on this one. Come on julle pink pansies (as soon as I know you better I wil start using "Pink Moffies"). Show us how you kick @ss.LOL

hier raak dit interesant. ek se julle wat, as ek halfpad met die DC by julle kan hou join ek julle volgende jaar in subvets. staan daai aanbod vir die train nog by joostenberg?

ok ok ek gaan nou in hiding
BMC Fan2007-11-04 11:53:52

Guest colonel
.....Can't wait to see if I can kick colonel's @ss in a race.  COME ON YOU PINK SHIRTED PANSIES COME AND RACE WITH THE BIG BOYS!

I'm with Willehond on this one. Come on julle pink pansies (as soon as I know you better I wil start using "Pink Moffies"). Show us how you kick @ss.LOL

See you Jan

See you Jan

Looking forward to itConfusedLOL

So are we' date=' especially after this post.[/quote']

O sheet..........

Remember the idiot who posted that is called POKERFACE.  I can send you pics of him so you don't ever, ever, EVER confuse him with me.  Some of us are not quite comfortable with writing cheques our @sses can't cashConfused
Willehond2007-11-04 12:26:18