jack3d

firewolf

Dischem had it for R499.00 they are now selling for R259.00

Obviously isn't selling as they'd hoped.

When Dis Chem first got it the guy tried to sell it to me but I never bought it.

Like most supplements, its great while you on them but when you come off them its not so great.

But for R259.00 I might give it a go, now to find a Dis Chem which still has stock....

try the Claremont dischem. I see there is a nice label on the lid - a warning to pro athletes not to use. I downloaded the WADA Pdf file on banned substances last night. And there is is.. the 1.3dimethlyhexamyaline. (Think thats the correct spelling)

And anybody know why Beta blockers would be banned for snow boarders?

Ok sorry Indigo kid just realized you in Alberton, not Western Cape so Claremont dischem not such a bright idea on my part.

Ok sorry Indigo kid just realized you in Alberton, not Western Cape so Claremont dischem not such a bright idea on my part.

LOl would just work @ a tad more expensive with transport costs :D

@raflos. how many doses/days/months use lead to depression? Are you referring to an acute post upper crash?

How large was that dose? And are you sensitive to other products like for example caffeine?

hi yeah used it once and the same afternoon just crashed and no im not sensitive to any products

Its kick ass!

Used to use it @ the gym for weight training...

the warning label states that it might cause hightened sense of awareness levels, etc....it does more than that!!

Tried it on a few rides - quite unbelievable at how much extra energy I had!

How safe is it? Definitely questionable...

Heart rate was way higher than my usual peaks...

@indigo kid, i saw some the other day in the dischem in the glen. was right over on the far right on a tiny shelf.

ive also heard some awesome reviews but cant try it out cos of the wada list..