Idiot drove at 180kmh on Rhodes drive and posted it onto Youtube

Mike45

I have to admit that i do speed almost every week as i love taking my wifes R36 Passat out @ 250km/h on the German highways....but then again i also get over taken quite often at that speed.

The guy is a ******** for doing what he did but let it go now. ;)

Not till he's off the roads.. :)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit that i do speed almost every week as i love taking my wifes R36 Passat out @ 250km/h on the German highways....but then again i also get over taken quite often at that speed.

The guy is a ******** for doing what he did but let it go now. ;)

Nice car! We don't get those here!

Mike45 (for 45 acp...???)

It’s very apparent that you have something against this guy, this isn’t the only site that you have posted the very same thing…. ;)

Remember what goes around comes around…

Edited by Yes I Am

I've cornered better than that on a proper track. On the public roads I drive normally.

[/quote

You get better and better at BS as you warm to your task Mike. Now are you actually a cyclist or just a motoring fan stiring k@k on the Hub, again?

Not till he's off the roads.. :)

He is not going to get taken off the roads!!!

Guys were caught in SA in December doing speeds like this and got R10-25K fines.

Drivers get found guilty of Culpable homicide and pay R3000 fines and don't loose there licenses.He will pay a fine at worst but there is no evidence that it was his car in the video or that he was driving.

It’s very apparent that you have something against this guy, this isn’t the only site that you have posted the very same thing…. ;)

funny that, mike, mike........where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? You got some explaining to doooooo?

I once had a friend who was riding a bicycle and was killed by a hit and run speedster. The fact that this guy denies everything despite all the evidence makes him the same as this hit-and-run, only difference is this guy didn't have an accident (that we know of).

Mike are you normal buddy... the bottom line is, in this case there isnt a victim, so technically speaking you are going off about something thats irrelevant...

Edited by Yes I Am

Just a question, why ride your bike on Rhodes Drive? You are bound to get hit by a car, even one that is doing 60kmh.

the dude doesn't live in Cape Town, most probably never been on Rhodes Drive.

He is not going to get taken off the roads!!!

Guys were caught in SA in December doing speeds like this and got R10-25K fines.

Drivers get found guilty of Culpable homicide and pay R3000 fines and don't loose there licenses.He will pay a fine at worst but there is no evidence that it was his car in the video or that he was driving.

The last thing I want my tax money spent on is this dude that was speeding but affected nobody....

Catch me a murderer or rapist or corrupt official or hijacker… etc etc etc…. get a life freaken douche bags…

Edited by Yes I Am

Hrabar is this you again?? ;)

And you joined up especially to tell me this? Check out reportacrime.co.za for Colin aka Shandor aka Alexander aka Hrabar's comments.

Edited by Mike45

And you joined up especially to tell me this? Check out reportacrime.co.za for Colin aka Shandor aka Alexander aka Hrabar's comments.

Ummmmmmm dumbass you signed up just to post this story and get cyclists up in arms...

Strange that everyone that opposes you is either Shandor or a supporter..... Guess we are all "bloody agents" hey?

Ummmmmmm dumbass you signed up just to post this story and get cyclists up in arms...

Strange that everyone that opposes you is either Shandor or a supporter..... Guess we are all "bloody agents" hey?

Yes you are - Hrabar.

Hrabar we know its you. Just be a real man and turn yourself in and admit you drove in those videos at that speed. Don't be a douche bag.

Or are you some kind of coward?

Or are you now claiming this to be a hoax? Then maybe all your driving is a hoax also? So what are you then? Are you a hoaxter?

A bad driver?

Do you snitch on rival drivers? Are you a snitch? mmmmm now its starting to add up.

Time to come clean buddy ;)

Edited by Mike45

Wow...The Asian Wolf really got you guys into each other eh!

I think the main point is - he was driving irresponsibly, captured his moments on camera - and now theres evidence against him...

Is it right? - nope...

Is this gonna teach every speed a proper lesson? I doubt it...

Im sure at some point - we have all been a bit silly in a vehicle and broken the law...

Whether or not he is a great experienced track driver/has a capable car/drives with crappy tyres - doesnt make what he did any better or worse...

He shattered the speed limit - and now has to pay the price...

BTW BMW FTW!!

:)

As for the SSS top end run pic....

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Edited by Moolz