Emporers Classic - Medals

Spannerman

Am I the only one who received a medal for the KZN expedition at the Emperors race. If everybody got these I think it's quite poor, paying an entry fee for recycled medals.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You ride for the medal?

Someone saw you coming and slipped you a duff one. Just checked and mine is a genuine Emperor's Palace.

A mix up with the supplier?

Nope mine has Emperors Palace stamped on it.

Wouldn't have minded a KZN one i dont have one of those :unsure:

Edited by scotty

Ok that's cool then, any body know who I can speak to, to get a proper medal.

jmaccelari I don't ride for the medal, but I like to have the medal for the right race. I put my times on the back of the medals and I'm not going to use the KZN expedition medal :D

Guest agteros

Am I the only one who received a medal for the KZN expedition at the Emperors race. If everybody got these I think it's quite poor, paying an entry fee for recycled medals.

Congratulations on getting onto the podium! Which category were you cycling?

Ok that's cool then, any body know who I can speak to, to get a proper medal.

jmaccelari I don't ride for the medal, but I like to have the medal for the right race. I put my times on the back of the medals and I'm not going to use the KZN expedition medal :D

Bit late now but you could have swopped it at the finish.

I see you're in Boksburg so you can have mine, let me know.

No need to explain yourself.

I was getting the obligatory "Hub Dig" in at you before anyone else did. :thumbup:

I hope you had a good ride, though!

Edited by jmaccelari

Congratulations on getting onto the podium! Which category were you cycling?

KZN Expedition? Wouldn't that be the MTB one...?

No need to explain yourself.

I was getting the obligatory "Hub Dig" in at you before anyone else did. :thumbup:

Oi! There's always room for me to have a go...

Hi Guys,

Any positive / Negative feedback would be appreciated regarding the Motorcycle Marshals...we would like to improve, so anything would be great thanks...

Hi Guys,

Any positive / Negative feedback would be appreciated regarding the Motorcycle Marshals...we would like to improve, so anything would be great thanks...

Very happy with what you and your team do. Today riding in biggish bunches at the back the control seemed to be there but they werent obtrusive v good - tnx.

Very happy with what you and your team do. Today riding in biggish bunches at the back the control seemed to be there but they werent obtrusive v good - tnx.

+1

Saw ShaunH on his bike marshalling.

Also got a funny medal. :lol:

The lady of the house (2 year old) is all to happy about ANYONE that she gets, so no worries! :thumbup:

It seems though my chip did not work. :thumbdown: :angry: :( :(

Hopefully Racetec will be able to help me out!

Marshals were brilliant. Race was fun. Parking nice. Finish was a bit saver compared to 2009 when I last did the race.

Loved it!

Thank you to the organisers and everyone that helped. Awesome event and I will be doing it again!!!! :clap: :clap: