Emperors Palace - mileage

Gummie

Can anybody tell what mileage was of the race yesterday. I got 105.88km on my computer. If it so than racetec should change the mileage of the race

don't know - DNF due to a front puncture on the tubby :thumbdown: . Did you at least enjoy the race irrespective of the distance on your computer? More importantly - any idea how the lady is doing that came down hard - DL group I heard?

don't know - DNF due to a front puncture on the tubby :thumbdown: . Did you at least enjoy the race irrespective of the distance on your computer? More importantly - any idea how the lady is doing that came down hard - DL group I heard?

Wow yes, happened just behind me, had a chat to her earlier in the race, and seems as if she enjoyed then, told me the pace was a bit high, but I encouraged her to hang on in the middle :blush:

Hope she is fine :unsure:

Can anybody tell what mileage was of the race yesterday. I got 105.88km on my computer. If it so than racetec should change the mileage of the race

I got 108.67... but that's because the computer was switched on in the carpark and only switched off once back at the car :angry:

So 103-105 sounds about right...

someone must just let them know

I know they chnaged a race distance last year when it was wrong

103 km, Potholes galore! They can atleast use their profit from this year to fix up the race route. If that is done and they get their distance right, It shall be a excellent race. Bad organization with refreshments after race!

I got 103.7km

My brother got 49km for the 50 km race.

I mailed the organisers last week to check if the distance will be longer but they ensured me that it is only 99km.

On their results page racetec list the race as 103km.