Kiddie Bike Trailer

Red Zone

I am looking to buy a AT3 Childrens 2 Seat Trailer.

post-1424-0-78317800-1297323162.jpg

It looks like this

Just for short flattish rides on safe roads (I dont feel like having to put up with a pregnant wife again)

Chat to Kevin Garwood, he knows a lot having made a custom trailer for Nikki. Get him on his facebook page, Team Garwood.

I am looking to buy a AT3 Childrens 2 Seat Trailer.

post-1424-0-78317800-1297323162.jpg

It looks like this

Just for short flattish rides on safe roads (I dont feel like having to put up with a pregnant wife again)

I was going to get this one, but then they didn't have stock so I got the one seater instead (think it was the AT2) Absolutely LOVE it !!! Its well made, easy to use and after 2 years mine is still going strong. We got the additional stroller kit which is well worth it. We stopped using our pram when going for walks and rather used the trailer as it was so much easier to push.

Its easy to take off road on jeep tracks, and is nice because its completely weather proof and the kids have space to bring a few toys along. Also space in the back for a few shopping bags (or whatever you want to put in there).

The AT3 is the one I was going to get, the best buy I could locate on the web anywhere but the mounting link would not work on my bike so I bought a second hand trailer which mounts to the chainstay instead. Sprog loves it, you won't regret it and if you do will have no hassles selling it again.

Here's some pics on this thread

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/83795-the-official-riding-with-kids-thread/page__hl__%22riding+%7C+with+%7C+kids%22

Thanks XTC1, how does the AT3 mounting link work? that is my biggest concern, I dont want to break my CRC boycot and buy it, only to find it wont attach to my bike (hardtail Scott MTB)