the all mountain bike - myth or reality?

Redline

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not something you would do / build usually, but for those events it kinda makes sense. DHX RC4 & Float is a weird combo though.

Not something you would do / build usually, but for those events it kinda makes sense. DHX RC4 & Float is a weird combo though.

yeah the fork / shock combo is what caught my eye. nice unusual custom build :thumbup:

why u say it's a weird combo Crow? I'm asking cos i'm not familiar with Fox shocks and forks (even though I have an RC4 lying around collection dust)

why u say it's a weird combo Crow? I'm asking cos i'm not familiar with Fox shocks and forks (even though I have an RC4 lying around collection dust)

well, not so much a weird combo, just strange to see a burly coil shock on a trance. that caught my eye. kinda makes sense though.

why o why can't we have regular superD events here :thumbdown:

speaking of which - who's up for a western cape all mountain show and tell / "meat" and greet? maybe we hit up nitida's DS course, or Dirtopia's 4x track or Contermanskloof or Tokai - have a lekker ride, drool over everyone's sexy bikes and slap a chop on the braai afterwards?

1. Coil / Air combo is difficult to balance the bike. They have completely different riding characteristics.

2. DH shock, but trail Fork...doesn't make sense. I'm sure (in theory) that that fork will be better mated to a DHX Air. Or at least go Vanilla with that shock. But hey...that's in theory!

Cap how much u looking for for the DHX? I have a manitou 3 way on the riegn and am looking weather i should change :unsure:

Wes: u like read my mind, especially about something at Nitida. I'm still very surprised we havent yet managed to have some sorta event at Nitida yet. DS is the shiz!

Wes: u like read my mind, especially about something at Nitida. I'm still very surprised we havent yet managed to have some sorta event at Nitida yet. DS is the shiz!

Problem is, I don't think we can braai at Nitida, but nothing's stopping us from doing some runs and grabbing a brekkie or coffee afterwards :thumbup:

Now for the when...?

:blush:

Cap how much u looking for for the DHX? I have a manitou 3 way on the riegn and am looking weather i should change :unsure:

Opps just saw the price on ur ad

:blush:

Opps just saw the price on ur ad

it's brand new, and somewhat negotiable if u really keen Leet ;)

Wes: I've got shuttles at Contermans from 10am on sunday. afterward, I'm still keen, I'm not bro.ken that is..

but yeah, rip a few runs, then just chill at the restaurant, that's if they allow a manky bunch of riders into their establishment :P

yeah. i'm sidelined at the moment as wel, but i just have the fevers, that annoying muscle ache, disorientation, headaches etc, but few coughs and a slightly runny nose. Tis the season to be ill in the cape.. meh. <_<

Edited by Capricorn

yeah. i'm sidelined at the moment as wel, but i just have the fevers, disorientation, headaches etc, but few coughs and a slightly runny nose. Tis the season to be ill in the cape.. meh. <_<

Well i hope this happens and im ther ewould love to follow u guys down a track :) might be dangerous for me as i will try follow at same speed and :whistling: :eek:

going to try steal some riding tips :devil: