Guy cycles past me on a red 29er with a white fox fork

Gravity

There you go Danger Dassie, it was pretty, and the guy was in a very aero position, and had suprizingly long thighs.

post-7265-0-78271500-1298881804.jpg

There you go Danger Dassie, it was pretty, and the guy was in a very aero position, and had suprizingly long thighs.

Ooohh, purdy! But, is it art?

:lol:

• 2 months later...

Apparently the guy that i saw is the gardener, and his other employer is an american chap that recently got another bike, and gave this guy his old bike.

Or it could be a guy with an American (fake or not ) accent who runs a bicycle theft network and that's the story he told the cops to lead them off.But it's probably my cynical nature speaking!! :lol: :D :P :lol: :lol:

But well done on doing what u did!!!

Edited by gongmech

Well done inspector gravity. Maybe next time you video the perp with your cell and post it as well. :clap:

Inconsiderate American! :angry: How can he expect his gardener to ride with working boots on eggbeaters? He's gonna break his nuts. :huh: Get him flat pedals or proper cleats.

PS: Did you ask whether the American went back to a 26er? That would make him a clever American.. :thumbup:

Edited by Sawdust

Now that is a 'k@k storie' he spun the cops , for sure.

Very unlikely that the kind Yank will give away a bike to someone without changing the eggbeaters.

He is so kind to give away an expensive bike, but not considerate enough to think of the new owners safety???

Very, very unlikely ...